Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please delete yourself

Comment

haha, my mom has an 86 mr2 with only 75k origional miles. ill post up a few pics here after im done eating dinner.
      Originally posted by jboyce
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

sorry guys ive been at the hopistal pretty much the past couple days cause my uncle had emergency open heart surgery yesterday so i havent been able to snap some shots of it yet... i was just excited and wanted to share with everyone... anyways its auto but i have a full auto to manual swap sitting in storage already... im going to say its not perfect by any means but i love it and it is the car i got my license in so it has some value to me... anyways im working on pics i swear...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Heres a couple photos of an mk1.5 to maul over while you wait for mine... mine looks similar... just not as good or as quick

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

dayyumm

that thing is fressshhhhhhh

iw as expecting a rust bucket..got damn thats mint..good buy bro

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
              Heres a couple photos of an mk1.5 to maul over while you wait for mine... mine looks similar... just not as good or as quick

wanna trade? my sup for your mr2?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                its not his

Comment

***..reading pwns me

Comment

that thing has the turbo motor out of an mk2 in it and is making almost 280 to the wheels with a 20g ...i wish it was mine...
                    mine is the same color has 106k original miles sunroof and has winter wheels on it right now... it needs lots of TLC but basically i have rebuilt the suspension already, it has rust starting to form on the front wheel wells so im not going to make the same mistake i made with my accord im going to knock that out asap and get the A/C working cause its been 100+ here for the past three weeks it seems... but other than that mines pretty clean and it has leather seats which are pretty rare for none supercharged mr2's... and when i get my accord back from my brother my plan is to try and swap the auto trans or find another motor to swap in... overall this car is not as quick as my accord but it is way faster... this thing tops out at 139 (ive taken it up to 120) where my accord was 110

edit: i forgot to mention that it has quad exhaust w/magnaflow cat,freashly rebuilt brakes,k&n filter, and msd ignition box, coil w/stock ignitor(still gets 36MPG)
                    and it will soon have a sub in it...
                    Last edited by quakerjoe; 08-16-2007, 12:21 AM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

does it have the neat lil switch that lets you decide weather or not u wanna use regular unleaded or premium?
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I JUST read about that car in the new issue of SCC. LOL!

Hopefully, yours will turn out that well.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                          I JUST read about that car in the new issue of SCC. LOL!

Hopefully, yours will turn out that well.
                          we'll see

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                            does it have the neat lil switch that lets you decide weather or not u wanna use regular unleaded or premium?
                            WTF!?!? that exists?!?! shit i need that for my H! .. gas prices pwn me

oK now get some REAL pix of UR OWN car in here! and supercharge that biiiizzzne!
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

those mr2's are sweeeeeeeeet. turbo and its a killer.

Comment

alright there is not a unleaded/premium button... there is however a switch for the ECT which stands for Electronically Controlled Transmission and it does kind of save gas when its off cause it shifts way sooner and doesnt allow the T-VIS to kick in except under extremely high load... ill get a picture of that too...

This car has been in my family for about 5 or 6 years now and so i bought it from my parents... anyways it has a lot of work that needs done... basically i have to start all over... but i will do something special with it... possiblly 3SGTE, 20v 4AGE, or even maybe a 4AGZE... all i know is i need a manual trans cause this auto trans is a slush box...

Im going to start working on the wheels very shortly and get some tires for them and im going to finish installing the poly bushings up front... But i wont be able to start on it this weekend seeing how im going to be swapping the trans in my accord so my brother can drive it down to tennessee to get some work done on it at his school (they have a shortage of donor cars)

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                                X