how to get psp to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to get psp to....

how do i get my psp to regonize my wireless network>?

used condoms? wtf

http://community.yourpsp.com/showthread.php?t=1459

Comment

don't work already tried that. i got a netgear router and i don't know why it won't work

used condoms? wtf

Comment

omg i am such a idot i didn't turn on the wifi thing on the side DUH!!!!!

used condoms? wtf

Comment

haha nice

Comment

duh! damn you can tell i have few brain cells left

used condoms? wtf

Comment

it simple ill post up pic to show u how give me a few min (and buy socom2)

4 door ex-l

Comment

Originally posted by jay82985
                it simple ill post up pic to show u how give me a few min (and buy socom2)
                r u slow or am i missing something?

Comment

damn that was mean lol

used condoms? wtf

Comment

if your particular network has a passcode to connect to it you have to put that into the security settings when setting it up, its either WEP or WPA, with the latter being even more secured

also you have to make sure that the WLAN switch is turned on, i know its stupid but i've done that
                    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                      if your particular network has a passcode to connect to it you have to put that into the security settings when setting it up, its either WEP or WPA, with the latter being even more secured

also you have to make sure that the WLAN switch is turned on, i know its stupid but i've done that
                      are you slow too?
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Duha! I Said Its Fuckn The Switchs! Exucsesx Me I Am Drunkls

used condoms? wtf

Comment

just use it as a paper weight

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

wels fucks i just spiled caption mmorgan on it so it wo'nt work notw LOL

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                            X