Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the next week (7 days) is gonna be depressing. rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the next week (7 days) is gonna be depressing. rant.

Alright, so the time is coming for people to start moving out of their houses, and start to move into their dorms. It really sucks, and I know millions of kids are losing friends, but I'm ranting. I've got very, very few friends that are in my grade. Primarily because in 7th grade, I was held back because it turns out you aren't allowed to miss 35+ days in a school year. (who knew ) anyway, the majority of my friends are leaving. I'm 17, and I'm going to be a Junior this year. This entire summer I dated a girl that was 19 (yeah, ) and I met a group of the best people I've ever met. These kids were a ton of fun to be around, always. One of them left this morning at 8, and I had absolutely no idea. We were supposed to get lunch one last time before he left. The rest of them leave in two days. My best friend, Sean. I've known him since I was 1, we met on an elephant in the circus when we were both very young. I was 1, he was 2. His mom wanted my mom to take a picture of him on the elephant, and ever since then we've been friends. Anyway, he leaves in 2 hours. He says he'll come back weekends, but I really doubt that. Anyway, hes leaving in two hours. That girl I dated, Kiley. Me and her have become so, so very close. We started hanging out like a month or 2 before school ended, hookedup and basically were dating about a month before school ended, then we decided to date during the summer. She leaves on Tuesday. Along with the majority of the people I've made good friends with. Adam, Matt, Tran, ect. And it really sucks that everybody is leaving all at once. I'm literally going to have nothing to do next week. Ontop of them leaving, my best girlfriend Sara Jane is leaving tomorrow for Atlanta. She is supposed to stay for an entire week, but if her friend doesn't get in touch with her soon, then it'll only be for the weekend. She'll be back, but reguardless, shes leaving too. So it's not like I can go hang out with her to get my mind off of everybody else. Me and Kiley split up because she was scared of being too attached when she left for college. She said she would promise me we would hang out before she left, because she really wants to see me one more time before she leaves. She said that 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't hung out. She leaves on Tuesday, and I honestly in my heart do not think I'm going to see her before she leaves. And that will be really, really upsetting. I mean I've got other friends, outside of this select group, but it's not so easy to not talk to somebody for 3 weeks then want to hang out for a week constantly when everybody else is gone, that'd be a shitty thing to do anyway. Also, one of thoes people in that group isn't leaving. Kyle. So I've got him, but he's got his head so far up his girlfriends ass, I rarely see him. This is just really upsetting and depressing, that I'm losing so many friends within a week. I know I'll see them again, but theres no telling when it'll be, and there's no guarantee that I'll see them again.

notop of that, im trin to get some play on the side and all these girls are about havin relationships! nobody wants to just hit it and quit anymore these days?

ugh.

dont worry be happy.

Comment

That's your teen life, especially when you have friends in different years.

You'll get over it eventually. You'll make new friends.

The best thing you can do is keep in touch with your best friend. Go chill at his dorm once in a while.

You'll be fine. It happens to a lot of people.

Work on your car. Clean the hell out of it. Do any cheap, easy maintenance. Make some DIY's. Anything to keep yourself busy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

wat?

Comment

am your friend, am here for ya.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

kinda surprised anybody actually read that, then replied. CB7tuner.com is definitley the best community i've ever been a part of. it's more of a family here, than everybody trying to show off all at once and be really cool on the internet.

i had a really, really good day today if that's anything. went to the beach with sarajane, then i got a job at a snowcone place (makin bank kinda?) then we all hung out at her house, met up with some people, went to my dock (about 6 of us) and all jumped off my dock at 10:00 tonight almost naked. hah.

Comment

It's all downhill when you get out of school! Kill yourself!!!

j/k

but not really

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

hang in there - when in doubt, work on the cb ...
                www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

Damn Sam that really sucks. I can kind of feel your pain, as ive been in the Army 4 years now and have met some incredible people but had to part due to being stationed elsewhere. It sucks but you learn to move on and make new friends but never forget the friends you once had. Just live everyday like it will be your last and youll never regret anything.

And hey if you wanna hang man i could use some help still lol...i cant figure out the PFM shits and i still need to do my front fog lights lol....so if you wanna take your anger out on my cb your more then welcome ....lmk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    Damn Sam that really sucks. I can kind of feel your pain, as ive been in the Army 4 years now and have met some incredible people but had to part due to being stationed elsewhere. It sucks but you learn to move on and make new friends but never forget the friends you once had. Just live everyday like it will be your last and youll never regret anything.

And hey if you wanna hang man i could use some help still lol...i cant figure out the PFM shits and i still need to do my front fog lights lol....so if you wanna take your anger out on my cb your more then welcome ....lmk!

any time man, just call me. i got a new number, and it's summer. fuck, we could do it today if you wanted to.
                    my new number is 912-484-7768. and if not today, then we'll have to wait till after tuesday to tackle them. but believe me, i could get thoes mirrors working in less than 2 days. that's installed and everything. no paint though. haha. what else do you have that's not installed yet?

everybody is telling me to work on the CB, i don't have a CB anymore guys

haha.

Comment

damn u been thru 2 cbs already.
                      anyway that shit sucks but itll get a lot better dont let it bother you too much, if possible

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        any time man, just call me. i got a new number, and it's summer. fuck, we could do it today if you wanted to.
                        my new number is 912-484-7768. and if not today, then we'll have to wait till after tuesday to tackle them. but believe me, i could get thoes mirrors working in less than 2 days. that's installed and everything. no paint though. haha. what else do you have that's not installed yet?

everybody is telling me to work on the CB, i don't have a CB anymore guys

haha.
                        Shit awesome ok, well i work 730-730 at night today and tomorrow but im off wed and thursday of next week so what about then?

Na the mirrors dont need paint, they are painted ready to be installed...

And the fogs im not sure if i have everything...i think i do...i might need more harness tho im not sure...and the rear fog needs wired up....thats i i dont got nothing else lol.

So yea lmk if wed/thurs is good...we could start early....and well do as much as we can and of course ill supply the brews and snaks yo!

Hey ot but do you have any cats?

Comment

I got bumped a grade so all of my friends were a year younger. So while i was living off of graduation money I had real long days while all my friends and g/f were in school. but hell save up for a new cb7 since you got flow. Get one that needs body work, that'll keep you busy.
                          vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            Shit awesome ok, well i work 730-730 at night today and tomorrow but im off wed and thursday of next week so what about then?

Na the mirrors dont need paint, they are painted ready to be installed...

And the fogs im not sure if i have everything...i think i do...i might need more harness tho im not sure...and the rear fog needs wired up....thats i i dont got nothing else lol.

So yea lmk if wed/thurs is good...we could start early....and well do as much as we can and of course ill supply the brews and snaks yo!

Hey ot but do you have any cats?
                            alright that actually works out. send me a pm with a list of everything that you've got for the fogs.

and include a list of stuff that you've got for the pfm's, too.

neg, no cats. but i do got a badass dog!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                              LMFAO.....
                              Dude, don't worry about a thing. Just think about it this way,.... you now have friends in college so when you go they'll be able to hook you up with all the cool spots and fine a$$ chics. And about your now "ex" g/f, you may as well forget her. I'm telling you this from experience cause when I went off to the Marines, she went to college and hooked up w/another guy. A year and a half later she ended up pregnate. So just spare yourself heart ache and get her out of your system. (BANG MORE CHICS!) Not trying to bust your bubble, just keeping it real!
                              Last edited by cpl hero; 08-11-2007, 11:25 AM.
                              "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Working...
                              X