Big Green's Weird Q(Part 2?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Green's Weird Q(Part 2?)

Well, i thought i remember creating a thread on this, about masturbation, but i guess it was deleted

Ill try to keep up on this one and we'll see how it fairs.

Q:When you're at work, in the bathroom, "on the can" and someone comes into the stall next to you....do you check their shoes to see if its someone you know?

Why do we do this?? And whats the deal with talking to strangers in the bathroom when someones on the toilet?!? Ive never personally experienced it, but my gf claims that on many occassions, other women will say things or shout things to other women in the other stalls..WTF!?!
    Last edited by MikeW; 08-17-2007, 03:28 PM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I do check the shoes to see if its someone i know but regardless of whether or not i know them i dont hold any conversations with anybody while im in the bathroom... Let me shit in piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
      I do check the shoes to see if its someone i know but regardless of whether or not i know them i dont hold any conversations with anybody while im in the bathroom... Let me shit in piece!
      i like mine to come out in one piece

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        Well, i thought i remember creating a thread on this, about masturbation, but i guess it was deleted

Ill try to keep up on this one and we'll see how it fairs.

Q:When you're at work, in the bathroom, "on the can" and someone comes into the stall next to you....do you check their shoes to see if its someone you know?

Why do we do this?? And whats the deal with talking to strangers in the bathroom when someones on the toilet?!? Ive never personally experienced it, but my gf claims that on many occassions, other women will say things or shout things to other women in the other stalls..WTF!?!
        Personally the men at my job dont really talk while in can but guys do converse at the sink. Sometimes I check people's shoes in the stalls beisde me but I really dont do it that much

As for the females at my job, they are so weird. They go to the bathroom in groups and have group conversations while in their own individual stalls Females are sooooo different from me
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Weird Question #3

I was listening to some of the younger kids at my work yesterday, while we were on break, and they started talking about how shaving razors, made for women, were better on their face and skin. Then they got into how they had to make up lies or stories when buying these items at the local Wal-Mart. A few others started going on about how its the same way when purchasing condoms.

I'll admit, and agree, that buying condoms is sometimes rather...not embarassing, but sometimes awkward, but as ive gotten older, ive noticed that theres less and less awkwardness when buying things of a "strange" nature. Granted, condoms are not strange, but you get the point. My question this week is;

---Why, when we're younger, do we find the need to excuse or explain situations such as buying condoms or womens razors? Is it just a maturity thing or might it even be subjective? ---

As i said, ive been buying condoms now for about 4 years and ive noticed that i no longer have to worry about the cashier looking at me funny. I havent gone into a store and bought condoms only in quite some time, but nonetheless, if that situation happened today, i wouldnt feel awkward. Maybe its a something somebody told me awhile back, "You're buying condoms. That means you were, are or are going to be, having sex. The cashier is or has to be at work. Sucks for them. Kick-ass for you."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I hate going in public bathrooms. My deuce comes to a screeching halt when I know there's someone else in there.

I don't check shoes, but then again, I work alone The random Targets that I poop in (Target always has the cleanest bathrooms, even in the worst of neighborhoods) are very unlikely to have anyone I know in there!

As for condoms... I still hate buying em. I have a weird thing about people knowing what I'm up to. Probably something I should professionally address before it becomes a problem! Not that I won't buy condoms. Better to have than to have not! I'll buy the big boxes though. Makes it look like I'm a very busy guy... but in reality, it just cuts down on how often I have to make that uncomfortable purchase!
            Of course, at the moment... I have no need

Comment

First of all deev, ROTFLCOPTER!!

One of the kids at my work was saying he wanted to buy a bulk-box of condoms so it would like he was popular

As for the Targets having clean restrooms, ive never really taken note. I'll have to look into that now, lol. So does that mean that when you have to shit and youre out and about, you head for the nearest Target

My brother's worse. Im pretty sure he refuses to use public facilities unless its an emergency

Comment

I used to try to avoid using public restrooms, but when i gotta shit, i gotta shit, goddammit. And eventually i didnt care, unless it was like completely gross.

BUt back to the Original Question. No i dont check, and even if i know i know them, I dont talk to them , Im take a shit, com'on. Plus i always think i sound weird when you talk in the stall bc you like in a metal box than reflects sound differently from what it is.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Yeah it definitely reverberates[sp?] sounds. Nothings better than being on the toilet, someone coming in, sitting down, and you pray to god that they dont have violent diarrhea

..or that they start talking/grunting to themselves

Comment

LOL, since we're on the topic of Public washrooms. I want to take a turn asking a weird question. Who in here is a Squatter ?

Comment

Squatter? isnt that someone who shits outside as well..?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        Squatter? isnt that someone who shits outside as well..?
                        no it someone who squats and shits instead of sitting down on the toilet seat and shit. I personally am a sitter, but i always make sure all surfaces are covered by toilet paper.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

O I C...

I think if you cant trust paper, dont do it man lol

Comment

deev, do you work for target??

anyhow, buying condoms isnt embarrasing, because the way i see it, is that you know youre getting some, and the people who look at you akwardly, obviously arent! so forget them

Comment

you guys dont want to take a shit in a public restroom in HongKong.

smoking d00bies used to be something id hide because i would be very paranoid of what other people thought and the potential to get into trouble. now i kinda just let it flow and i do my own thing and move on.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X