Running from the cops....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running from the cops....

Who's done it and got away? Give us your story.

I've done it a couple times, once was when a cop caught me and some random guy doing a light to light run, he went for the other guy and I floored it onto the highway and took the next exit and took back roads home.

The other time I was leaving a party, a cop drove by me the opposite direction, pulled a u-turn so I pulled into a random parking lot (I was with a guy who was piss drunk and he had a beer in his hand thus why I ran) so I hauled ass down the parking lot and behind a store, got out, locked the car (THANK GOD) as I finished locking the car the cop came FLYING around the corner almost hit us, we jumped the fence and ran.... My buddy got caught and beat... They blocked off a perimeter and had 20 cop cars and the k9 unit after us.... I never got caught... passed out in a ditch after moving from bush to bush, house to house and walked home at 5 or 6am, left the car and went to a buddys house. Thought all was good as a day went by and no cops.... The next day 1am cop shows up to my house. Tells me I'll be getting a summons for evading the police... Well next week I did...

Anyway that's me.... there's wayyy more then that on my record but nothing else is related to running from the cops so lets here some stories!!
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

i once ran away from the cops on my scooter.

stupid motherfucker thought he had a chance
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

i ran one time i was racing another cb lol we went by the cop cause he was sitting in the ditch on the side of the road popped out the ditch lights on an i took some back roads lost em an got lost my damn self but found my way home an parked my car in the back of my house
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Ran from the cops when he saw me doing 80 in a 60 mph zone, took the next exit and passed by him because the road doubles back, he didn't see me. Another time I was with one of my friends and passed a cop doing 80 in a 55, but that doesn't count because he didn't chase us. Then another time with the same friend passed two cops doing 100 in a 55 that were sitting in opposite directions, took the next exit, found a parking lot to an old empty building that had a random lifted F250 sitting in it, parked on the other side of it and watched the cops fly by.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

I tried once..but you can't out run a H/O 4.6 to 5.0 V8 with a Police Package.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ran twice. one night i was running with a firbird and we were hauling ass down an ave. i mean like 100 in 35!!! in the middle of the night. he split one way, while i took a mountain drive into a little rally zone. now picture this. your driving a stock cb, in the middle of the night, with your lights off and you cant see shyt. well i ran away that time. then once i was beating an old granny at night, and i saw the cop sitting at a gerocey store parking lot, and i took off and hid for a while. there was another time, but i cant remember it.
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              I tried once..but you can't out run a H/O 4.6 to 5.0 V8 with a Police Package.
              Yes you can.... just not with a stock car.... so what's the story behind your encounter?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
                Yes you can.... just not with a stock car.... so what's the story behind your encounter?
                with a boosted h22 like dutchs you can. those cars are heavy, and i would like to race one someday.
                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

thats my driving fantasy

Comment

was driving 100+ in my old truck, 45 mph speedzone, and cop passed me did a u turn and hit his lights... i turned mine off, went around a corner and then thru a ditch and into a cornfield. waited for the cop to pass then took off in the other direction and got onto 95 and headed home....

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
                      was driving 100+ in my old truck, 45 mph speedzone, and cop passed me did a u turn and hit his lights... i turned mine off, went around a corner and then thru a ditch and into a cornfield. waited for the cop to pass then took off in the other direction and got onto 95 and headed home....

i hate 95. to much cops in VA
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

got my first ticket on 95 and wrecked my galant on it 2... so yea i hate it

Comment

currently running rite now !!!

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

bwuahha I got a couple of these I was driving my boys built del sol with a d15 vtec IHE cam pretty quick mofo we were DRUNK AS FUCK and a cop pulled behind me my buddy was in front of me in his avenger I flipped a U turn floored it another cop came out of no where right on my ass I turned onto a back street at around 85 mph (del sols can handle y0!) the cop couldnt make the turn ended up in a ditch we skated back to are apartment complex parked the car

another time I was shooting off fireworks with my buddy saw a cop come around the corner I had about 2 oz of bud on me so I skated I jumped on top of a F-350 pickup from the 2nd story of the apartment complex and skated on his ass fat out of shape pig had no chance what so ever

another time we were at the park smoking a blunt and a cop on a bike (not a motorcycle a bike lol) so I skated he was right on my ass the whole time then I stopped he went in front of me I grabbed the back of his bike flipped it over and skated off back to my house never caught me

another time I was driving the cb7 I got from wagalude (f22a6 swap 5 speed) doing 95 in a 65 I see a cop bust a U turn to come after me I floored it got up to about 125 exited off onto my boys street pulled the E brake slid into his driveway opened his garage and pulled in went inside looked out the window about 45 seconds later a cop went screaming by lol

Comment

how do you guys take off once pulled over, wouldnt get your plate?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                              X