Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Rc cars... Nitro or electric! enthusiasts read me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Rc cars... Nitro or electric! enthusiasts read me!

hey guys im really into pro rc cars and i was wondering if anyone else here was?

i currently have a Team Associated RC18t modded for oval racing, and countless track wins! (DAMN it feels good to be good at what you enjoy lol)

my first car was an HPI Sprint with the Porsche GT2 body, i put a fireball motor in it and supra body, then later sold it.

i then bought a Traxxas Tmaxx 2.5.
    THAT was my baby. had a Picco engine, MIP exhaust, proline wheels and panther slicks. i raced it on road sometimes and whipped up on the touring cars! lol.

now i sold my tmaxx and only have the rc18t but im getting ready to purchase either a tmaxx 3.3 or a revo 3.3

ill post pix of my 18t as soon as i get it back from my buds house.

and when i get my next nitro truck ill post pix and vids of it.

so anyone else into this great hobby?post up your pix and vids!!
    Last edited by turbomaxx; 08-07-2007, 01:46 PM.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

I am into the hobby a lot.

2 are Tmaxx .15 the oldschool ones, and a Emaxx. The Emaxx is way faster than the nitro Tmaxx, and it's manual.

And the last one I have is a really old Kyosho stadium truck, it's broken cause I took it drove it off my dad's car roof and the axle snapped lol.

Imo go with the Tmaxx 3.3, they have a lot of aftermarket support.

Comment

that reminds me, my very first rc car was a kyosho buggy. the ollllllllld ones but i cant remember what it was called...

it caught on fire tho! lol.

im uploading some old pics and vids of my 18t to post on here.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

thats me jumping my 18t back when i was like 15, so thats why i sound like a little bithc lol.

heres some pics of my old tmaxx too... damn i miss that thing.

and my 18t outfitted for oval track

what you guys think?

Comment

yeah i was into it for a while too. i still got my tc3 i'll post sum pics.
          i just sold my rc12 L3 on ebay.
          never been into t-maxxs or buggys, allways had onroad and/or carpet cars.
          allways done eletric never used nitros. i allways want a serpent (sp?) though.

i kinda stoped when mini and those bigger (i think 1/8) car started comming out.
          FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
          My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

I have a .15 hpi and a 3.3 4tec I am looking to get a truck in the future
            Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 08-08-2007, 06:54 PM.

Comment

ah, I got back into messing with nitro cars a few years ago. I have a cen racing ct4s with a clk gtr body. Shit is quick. Then last year I bought a supercharger for it and never really messed with it since after having a shit ass time trying to keep it running. Now I'm messing with rc boats.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

I was into it big when I was younger (before getting real cars) I have a traxxas rustler electric, and a traxxas revo big block wasp.28 and a cen tr-4 and a traxxas nitro or w/e the onroad car.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

my rs4 micro i painted when the 2nd F&F came out. those lil blue squares were a pain in the dick.
                  Last edited by tommi; 08-09-2007, 12:00 AM.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

sweet

i'm messin with a

stampeed
                    nitro sport
                    Losi xxxn-t
                    2 asssociated RC10L3
                    the old hip RS4

i want to get the savage man!

by the way did the super ever did work? i have been hearing that the super will not give ur engine boost ...
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

i want a Yokomo Driftmaster chassis

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

haven't messed with mine in the last year or so.

i've had a couple. but my favorites are my Tamiya Midnight pumpkin and crappy high maintenance HPI nitro RS4 3 evo.

was actually thinking about 'restoring' the pumpkin.. ehehe

Comment

got sum pic of my tc3 haha look at all the dust ....i might sell it on ebay soon....

its got a 10x1 turn d5, lrp esc w/ reverse , irs diff , upgrade blue team parts
                          FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                          My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

hell yeah guys.

i think ima dig up my 18t today and drive it. maybe make a vid.

i got 800 dollars from selling my accord, i want to get another rc car, but i also reaaaaaaaaally want some dubs for the sebring!!!! ahhh lol i dunno what to do.

Comment

i was really into rc cars back in the days.. before the accord.. i probably spend over 800hard-working-car-pushing-grocery bagging dollars. I had a tamiya TL-01 that i modified so it's almost not even a tl-01 anymore.. lol. Recently i actually pulled it out dusted it off and made drift wheels lol. i'll post pix when i take pix.. oh and i have an white Accord Touring body(5th gen ) but it's still an accord. I also have M3 body and IS300 .. 13t electric
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X