Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
    Danny, fucking keep it you damn puss!!!

FACE IT, you are only selling it because you're frustrated and shit. Selling a car just because it breaks a few times is akin to cutting yourself and listening to that stupid english/french high strung over-emo *** bullshit, like "modest mouse". Holy FUCK I can NOT fucking stand that shit, I just want to gouge people's fuckin' eyeballs out with my dick whenever I hear it.

ANYWAY, is there any other car you want MORE than that supra that you can realistically buy soon after the supra sells? Probably not.

cpmike's right too. Have some balls and pull yourself outta this.
    LOL dude im not the one who wants to sell it! My dad is the one blowing up, getting all pissed off, calls it a piece of shit and a headache.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

1. trade your rims for stockers + cash, (or sell if you still have stocks) use money to fix.
      2. trade straight up for crappy civic or somethign that at least runs.
      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
        1. trade your rims for stockers + cash, (or sell if you still have stocks) use money to fix.
        2. trade straight up for crappy civic or somethign that at least runs.

Thaaaaaaaanks gary

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          LOL dude im not the one who wants to sell it! My dad is the one blowing up, getting all pissed off, calls it a piece of shit and a headache.
          He's right.... Sell it and get a turbo'd one.... I don't know how you dare say you own a N/A'd supra. I'd be ashamed.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Your parents wont let you work at Wal Mart (or some store like it) or something?...I dont think Wal Mart makes you be 18 to work...Well I know they dont in Canada...

That sucks though dude...I personally would say fuck you dad and do what I want...He told me not to buy a project car...So I went and bought a project car....Parents get over shit.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
              Your parents wont let you work at Wal Mart (or some store like it) or something?...I dont think Wal Mart makes you be 18 to work...Well I know they dont in Canada...

That sucks though dude...I personally would say fuck you dad and do what I want...He told me not to buy a project car...So I went and bought a project car....Parents get over shit.
              your project car... A honda accord?

im not being a dick, not at all man. But when you say project car, its a honda accord, parents wouldnt normally care because to their knowledge, there isnt much that can be done to make it ghastly fast(IM NOT SAYING IT CANT BE DONE!)

but when MY parents hear toyota SUPRA, you know its a sports car. high insurance etc. My mom flipped out on me a few months ago when i told her i was going to buy a turbo motor. She said she wouldnt allow it.

As much as I would like to tell them "fuck you, its my money, I'll do what I want with MY car" I am not 18, and I live in their house.

meh

Comment

im not being a dick, not at all man. But when you say project car, its a honda accord, parents wouldnt normally care because to their knowledge, there isnt much that can be done to make it ghastly fast(IM NOT SAYING IT CANT BE DONE!)

but when MY parents hear toyota SUPRA, you know its a sports car. high insurance etc. My mom flipped out on me a few months ago when i told her i was going to buy a turbo motor. She said she wouldnt allow it.

As much as I would like to tell them "fuck you, its my money, I'll do what I want with MY car" I am not 18, and I live in their house.

meh
                Sounds like my mom, but she is absolutely against civics (thank the news and streetracing for that) but I did it anyway.... meh she got over it, mind you I did have to hide the car a few times, lol..... then I told her I was turboing it... MAN did she ever flip.... eh she got over it.... lmao :P
                Originally posted by deevergote
                I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Keep the motor N/A Danny, until you leave at least. I dont imagine it would be too difficult to get 220+ whp out of it.

But if your dad is being a royal pick about it.. I would tell him to fuck himself, but I know they are nazis, so if you have to ditch it, then ditch it. Buy another CB7. Or, a Cressida

I just dont see how a blown head gasket is the end of the world. Wait, save, buy a metal one, put it in yourself and be done with it.

Comment

what are your parents buying for you to dirve then?
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what happened to that rhd civic you had?
                      Members Ride

Comment

meh
                        i wasnt talking about my accord.....

I also live in my parents house....I am 20...but when I was 17 they still didnt control me life....As I said parents get over shit....Would they kick you out of their house for getting a job at McDonalds?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                          what happened to that rhd civic you had?
                          sold that to my neighbor a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                            i wasnt talking about my accord.....

I also live in my parents house....I am 20...but when I was 17 they still didnt control me life....As I said parents get over shit....Would they kick you out of their house for getting a job at McDonalds?
                            most likely

Comment

props for stepping up

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

shoot an offer

and yes, its hard to swap a 2j
                                Oh, well that sucks. I was hoping it would be an easy swap since I have access to a 2JZ. But good luck fixing the car. I hope that your Supra doesn't get sold and you have to keep it

Comment

Working...
                                X