Well, it was fun while it lasted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gemini
    Well fucking keep it...just let your parents know that as soon as you get a job you'll save up and get it fixed....they can respect that, right?
    WORD...if you love the car that much keep it.I didnt see that post, just save all your money, and trust me I know how hard that is.Imalso only in High school and its pretty much impossible for me to get a job actualy it is impossible at only 15 .Sucks not having money, but my parents helped me with my car quite a bit though, why wont yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
      Well fucking keep it...just let your parents know that as soon as you get a job you'll save up and get it fixed....they can respect that, right?
      I can talk to them, but my dad is pretty pissed.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

They are making you sell it? Why should he care?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
          WORD...if you love the car that much keep it.I didnt see that post, just save all your money, and trust me I know how hard that is.Imalso only in High school and its pretty much impossible for me to get a job actualy it is impossible at only 15 .Sucks not having money, but my parents helped me with my car quite a bit though, why wont yours?
          because they paid to have the head milled last year.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Well if you do come to sell it....make sure you clean the shit out of it and dont take any low ball offers.

Comment

sorry to hrear man. 2jz is a hard swap for these cars. The rear turbo will have clearance issues. i say keep it and sell accord lol.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

its a bitch gettin to the head gasket. not a easy job unlike our cars. sad to hear man. sell it as is and let go of ur problems. save up for the supra of all supras. the mkiv

Comment

sorry to here man you know they have this stuff that permanently fixes BHG for 100 bucks

and it actually worked on my stang when i blew the headgasket got me to ny from florida and still is fine.
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    sorry to here man you know they have this stuff that permanently fixes BHG for 100 bucks

and it actually worked on my stang when i blew the headgasket got me to ny from florida and still is fine.
                    Supras are WAY differnt

they like to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      Supras are WAY differnt

they like to fight.

i know but dude i had an aluminum head and an iron block... they expanded and contracted at different rates, this shit held like rock though. but i know how bad that motor has BHG issues so i hear you. sucks for sure i loved that car mang. start mowin some lawns, if that shit dont work u only mowed like 10 or less lawns for nothing but still. lol good luck with whatever u do though
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        i know but dude i had an aluminum head and an iron block... they expanded and contracted at different rates, this shit held like rock though. but i know how bad that motor has BHG issues so i hear you. sucks for sure i loved that car mang. start mowin some lawns, if that shit dont work u only mowed like 10 or less lawns for nothing but still. lol good luck with whatever u do though

thanks man, I really appreciate it

Comment

7M's and their head problems....
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Danny, I think you and I had this convo before.........

now I gotta say it

"I told ya so..." dude, I'll give you a $100 if you'll repair it

we should start a CB7Tuner Danny Fix-His-Contantly-HeadGasket Popping-Supra Fund.

whose with me!?!?!?!
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Why dont you have a job?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                                Why dont you have a job?

Im seventeen, and where I live, I havent found a job that will hire under 18. My parents wont allow me to work for like a fast food place. I dont know. Im trying my best even now as we speek to find something.

Comment

Working...
                                X