nearly totaled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearly totaled

ok i was on my way home from a friends house in the 55 zone ....thought i looked down ... must have dosed off ... look up and im skidding sideways about 100 or so feet down the midian ... threw the wheel in the direction of travel and used the brakes .... got slowing a lil and pulled the e brake to keep the tailend of my car out of oncoming ... started it up pulled up and i had a flat ... NEVER DRIVE WHILE DROWZY!!!!!
    The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
    Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
    He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

damn son can i slap you? lol j/k nodoz is your friend at least u still have your car and life its good ur safe just be more alert

Comment

Originally posted by BADACCORDLX
      damn son can i slap you? lol j/k nodoz is your friend at least u still have your car and life its good ur safe just be more alert
      trust me it sucked and it won't happen again

Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Comment

bump ... does no one care about a bro??

Comment

yea i've dozed off before but thank god i never got into anything serious. Now you learned ur lesson... tape ur eyelids when sleepy

Comment

Originally posted by trcsbrian
            yea i've dozed off before but thank god i never got into anything serious. Now you learned ur lesson... tape ur eyelids when sleepy
            sounds like a plan

Comment

NEVER drive drowsey.. look what happen to Kurobei!! .. though he walked away from it his car didn't. I'm glad both u and Kurobei walked away okay in ur guys dozing frenzy. Serious if ur tired.. pull over, grab some Zzz's. . hell hit up a gas station and buy some caffine, and some munchies to snack on while driving! If i'm ever to get tired, I usually keep a CD with comedians on them and listen to them when i drive works better then music.

STAY AWAKE! and be safe man!.. i'm glad ur okay
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

the worse time for me was when my eyes stayed open and captured the last image and my brain went with it. it thought i was still going straight while in fact i didnt have any control of my body. couple seconds later i snap back into reality and was about half a lane over. thank god i didnt hit any cars around me.

becareful meng.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 DX
                  trust me it sucked and it won't happen again
                  I've had to slap myself a few times to keep me awake on those latenight trips home from the gf's after I just got my g2
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                  X