Body For Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body For Life

Hey i was wondering if anywone has heard of the body for life program. My dad and i are doing it and ive lost 20lbs. Im hopin to beef up in time for the beach http://www.bodyforlife.com/
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

key to body for life is to stick to it for life... it's not about dieting and working out for the short term... it's about making it a life change.

though you do have to take some of what bill phillips says with a grain of salt (he is the owner of eas, and thus pushes only eas products), most of what he says is scientifically and medically sound. no "low carb" mumbo jumbo, no "only protein" crap- he pushes a reasonable diet and exercise- can't go wrong with that.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I've heard a lot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        no "low carb" mumbo jumbo.
        Yeah everything seems to be "low carb" anymore. It is getting a little ridiculous, but the diet works. I know because I lost 20lbs in a month(June), then i realized the other day that football was starting soon so i cant lose any more weight and still play well. But back to the point, people will tend to say it causes bad cholesterol, like that guy who sued atkins(and was laughed out of court). There's alot of misinterpretation of the diet, i.e. eat all the red meat I want and be fine

Sorry about that rant, but i had to chime in.
        Last edited by Liljord05; 07-06-2004, 10:42 PM.
        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

i just wanna say that the low carb diet isnt a load of shit. if followed correctly it works wonders. i lost 70lbs in 6 months one the atkins diet. fewer than 20 carbs a day. and ive basicly stayed active and kept the weight off. im 5'10 and about 190lbs im still a stocky guy. neway the low carb counteractive stuff is a waste of money. stick to what is naturally low carb and u will be fine.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Well its been about half a year since i started this thread. Unfortunately i gained back 10 pounds cause ive been a lazy mother and i havent been working out regularly like i used to. My arms and legs got a little beefier but i never got those john basedow 6-pack abs. Now its time to start workin out regularly again. Anyone have any tips on how to stick to a workout schedule? Its hard for
            me cause i work so much and when im not a work i want to hang out with friends not lift weights or go on a treadmill.
            R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
            My members ride page
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Working...
            X