A Sad Sad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sad Sad Day

Well it was a sad sad day today. Here is the story..........

My mom knocked on my door to tell me that i have to move my car to the other side of the street b/c today is street cleaning. So i got up to move it and as i was walking to my car i saw a white piece of paper on my dash and i know i didn't leave that there. When i got to my door my window was out of place(not broken but off the track and windown lineing.....someone had broken into my car....and like 4 months ago someone had broken into my car the same way and took my Tach. So i was already pissed when i saw the window and that whtie piece of paper. When i got the white piece of paper it was the police and it read"From Passaic PD- A Report was made out to your vehicle on 7/6/04 along with the file# and a phone number to call". So after reading the note i start to inspect the car to see whats gone. My interior was fine then i open my trunk and it was all gone. custom box with 2 Ma Audio subs and 2 Rockford Amps and various distributors for my power and ground. Yup those Bastards got it. I am pissed. So i went inside and called the number on the paper. Hopfully someone got a plate number or something. Or maybe even caught the guys b/c it take two people to carry out the system is weighed alot (it was made of all MDF) and also you cant take out the box as one whole piece ...you have to un-screw one side and then pull it out(2 pieces) and there are 17 screws or so to each side. So i am really hoping they got caught or someone saw a car or even plate number well i got to wait till tomm. I am pissed!!

Pics of the unfinsihed system!!

Here is what a stolen system looks like from a CB7...hope this never happens to you guys!!!

Well thats all just thought i share my pain with you guys....A sad sad day!!!!
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Wow that really sucks man. Hope you get all your stuff back. I have a friend that has a 93 civic ex and hes had his headunit stolen twice so yeah thiefs suck.
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Yeah my system was stolen on Memorial Day they left the amp but took the box
      Broke the left rear quarter window popped the trunk and took my subs.

Sorry to hear about it man
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Oh damn man, sorry to hear about your loss. I hate theives, it's like they get shit for somebody elses's hard work. I hope those fuckers rot in hell. Oh...and watch ebay, maybe they will showup there.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

yeah i know but i doubt if anyone around from my area is that smart to sell stuff on ebay....but just in case ill be watching.....but this sucks alot!!
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Damn Bro I feel Your pain When i got jack they Took my 2 subs 2 amps dc headers i had in the trunk and a flip down tv.

Now all you gotta do is comeback with something bigger and better

Fuck tha haters!

H23?

Comment

If you say that there is like 17 or whatever screws, are all of the screws very visible? Could it possibly have been someone that knew about the system and how to take it out? You say it comes out in 2 pieces, sounds like it'd be pretty difficult unless you knew something about how it went in and where all the screws were at.

Just my .02
              H23 Powered CB7

Comment

i dont want to be mean but c'mon guys there is a reason why you can lock your trunk latch inside the car

Comment

also there is a reason for wood filler so the fuckers wont know where the screws are, also being in the profession im in i have learned a few tricks like hiding razor blades im places they are most likly to put their hands

Comment

This is why i dont have a system yet. It will be stolen the next time i leave the car. I will come up with a plan that will make them unstealable bwhich will probably involve welding. But then again our cars are heavy enough so i will stick to my little What-ever-the-hell-aftermarket-speakers my dad put in.

Comment

someone did see it and there is a report filed but i have to wait till tomm for the full report to be printed.....so illl find out tomm.

And as for the woodfiller the systme was not done....i was actually wroking on it this week and was going to bolt down the box and carpet everything up...but those bastards go to it before i could do that. and yeah ive thought of that razor blades like by the window or something!!

Comment

using bladez now dats gangsta lolz i neva thought about that but i will be do in it and ya i think it had to be some one dat knew about it cuz damn 17 screws and for them to just have had a screw driver and wat not on hand??? seems fishy was the car parked near ya crib cuz wow they had to have made some noise to get all dat shit out how did they get in the turnk is the latch fucked up or any thing ?? i would say start checkin up on any ppl dat knew you had wat you had and wat not good luck and sorry to hear

PEACE

Comment

that is some weak shit bro, good luck man, hopefully insurance will cover that so you can buy header from me !!!!!!!!1
                          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

na they popped my window up and and just hit unlock and opened my trunk from the inside my car...nothing was broken and everything is fine...i am thinking they have to have just broken the box and bounced....and they did make enough noise to wake up my neighbors....b/c they are the ones that filed the reportand called the cops...b/c i was sleeping through all this...b/c my room is in the back of my house and really cant hear shit.....b/c of my A/C and tv. So i was out of luck....but they might have the shit or maybee the neighbors saw a car or lisence plate or something...hopfully.....ill find out tomm.

Comment

hey man, sorry to hear. Fix your window, it is off track. Just bend it back without breaking. Mine got broken into before I got it back on track and after that, ALARM!

Comment

Working...
                              X