Originally posted by wed3k
    where's that phucking B18C5?

no better...

Wheres the K20 redtop!????

OR...

B20 VTEC ( B18C head / B20 CRV block "rebuild" ) choose your cams

SUGGEST:

HONDATA S300 management!!!!!

ITR cams ..OR a more aggressive INTAKE cam! and new sleeves with high compression pistons for N/A ...255 lph fuel pump / bigger injectors / honed and polished fuelrail / Dual fuel filters / BLOX intake manifold / bigger throttlebody / complete valvetrain overhaul and replace with STRONGER ( titanium valve retainers, valves, doubled or titanium valvesprings, valvestem seals, rockers ) / bigger exhaust ...2.5" header-DP combo..2.5" inlet -3" outlet highflow cat..and 3" catback!

IMO that would be a NICE engine if done to where it won't shut off on you in the middle of traffic.
    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 08-02-2007, 09:55 AM.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Unlucky? I'd have to say you're lucky... you were under it shortly before... better to happen while you're driving! And NOT on the highway!

Sucks, but it's not the CB, so it's ok

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Unlucky? I'd have to say you're lucky... you were under it shortly before... better to happen while you're driving! And NOT on the highway!

Sucks, but it's not the CB, so it's ok
        YUP^^

Id have to say, if RnR was under it..and it fell...that would've been SAD

hes a good guy! and obviously, theres an angel looking out for him!

just not his time!

Cars falling on people....depending on the person...will instantly kill them...if you're a big and Powerful dude...and you can bench it enough for someone to help get you out....you will still need someone to QUICKLY put jacks and jackstands under it so that person can SAFELY clear the underbody of the car so that person can get medical care ASAP!
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

when i had my cb7 i had to swap the trans. the day later i move from St. Louis to Cleaveland OH. on the way i stopped at my friends's house and right i pulled in his street my lower lbj busted. found out i forgot to put the cotte pin. and good thing it busted in the street. becuse i was dong 85+ all the way on hiway 70.

but i did have my car fall right after i put the ball joint back in..... forgot to put in gear or the ebrake lol.
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            thanks, i had plans on boosting her, but i have 3 cars right now and im selling her pretty cheap.
            our selling it as it is or all fixed up? Tell me about it, i have 5 cars, that i gotta get to perfect, but my sister will need a car soon. Its it 5sp or auto, miles? when was the swap done, NY or FL car, how much, etc... I know my sister wasnts this kind of civic, but she needs my dads approval, and he dont like old cars, but its worth a shot

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Damn that sucks
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
              X