Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you into the jdm phase?

i forgot everyones sensitive at this board

so why do you guys like the jdm phase? i happen to not really like it. why you may ask..i dont understand why people go nuts for it. why isnt oem enough?
    i know its an age old question,i still feel that i need an answer..thats all

hey after we discuss this lets get some latees and read some nice books.

xoxo
    Last edited by DhN; 07-30-2007, 10:53 PM.

One makes me cringe, the other doesn't.

I get your point but haven't you made it about 15 times now?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I'm mad into JDM everything I do is JDM, I breathe, eat and walk JDM I love JDM...not really though, I don't see what all the fuss is about either, but I guess they are more quality parts than let's say APC

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

lil late for this...but its been debated for quit sometime and there will never be a definite answer. its all about personal preference man. half of the people who like jdm like it because they simply do, while the other half are simply half ass followers

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I liked the look of the lights, so I bought them. That is all I have that is JDM.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

It's been said many times. People like different things. Especially when they are OEM parts. You know they will be good.

EDIT: Holy crap we all posted at the same time. When I went to reply no one else had replyed

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Comment

its not just bumper poles and jdm stickers.... there is a wide range of JDM parts.... some of which over 50% of the people after jdm parts dont even know about it.

last time i checked JDM parts especially OEM JDM parts are of superior quality in comparison to APC stuff. whats wrong with JDM parts?? fitment is great, some of their functions are useful, and the quality of the part is top notch. is it because they are so expensive?

thats nice that you think its the new "rice", you are entitled to your opinion. Just dont bash it because you dont understand it.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  its not just bumper poles and jdm stickers.... there is a wide range of JDM parts.... some of which over 50% of the people after jdm parts dont even know about it.

last time i checked JDM parts especially OEM JDM parts are of superior quality in comparison to APC stuff. whats wrong with JDM parts?? fitment is great, some of their functions are useful, and the quality of the part is top notch. is it because they are so expensive?

thats nice that you think its the new "rice", you are entitled to your opinion. Just dont bash it because you dont understand it.

or because you dont like it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    or because you dont like it.....
                    x2 i forgot that too. lol
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

why do u like little *** ass civics?

Comment

whos bashing..im askign why its such a huge trend..jesus you people on this board get sooo bitchy wtf

Comment

Originally posted by floored

takes a look at your sig

and i have a *** ass car?...ive gotten more compliments with ym civic then my GOD ALMIGHTY ACCORD OMFG

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                            lol, man thats just gonna cause a big flame fest. lets not go that route.

i rather hear his reasons for the dislike of the "phase" "jdm parts" "new rice" etc etc. hell i mean he must really hate it...making a comparison of JDM parts to APC parts. yikes

**"JDM" ninja edit- too late!!**

Comment

i think the "rice" opinion is perfectly suitable here.

Of course, the true tuners who do go after those hard to find parts and wheels SHOULD get recognized. But of course, there are the half assers who paint their stock steelies red, slam it, throw on yellow fogs and roll around primered with their beginner driver badges or whatever. That hurts the "JDM" scene overall.

But what's so different about what was known as "rice" 4 years ago? The true people in the scene did customize their car to the fullest even years before then; but the few bad apples with crome wheels and cracked bodykits messed it up.

This JDM thing has been around for quite sometime; I mean I remember PrimoCB7, one of my favorite kitted accords, used to rock the Greddy Gracer lip back in '99. Its all about the current trends, and right now, 9 times out of 10, its the "jdm" look- even though it might even be close to what is truely JDM.

Just be yourself. Keep your own opinion about what you want your car to look like.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X