so wtf is it with being single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gemini
    Its always the opposite for me, everytime I got a girl and trying to settle down then girls start offering me ass but when I'm single i have to actually work to get it Anyways, i cant really complain because I get ass regardless .

same here!! if you're single.. its like the ass is like the hidden character in a game...you have to go through a bunch of LEVELS to uncover it!

weird but fucked up at the same time!

SINGLE.. gets no ass..

TAKEN..ass stampede comes at you from every direction!!

I think that happens because they figure..."Hes got someone, let me see if I can take him away from his girl" or I think they like the challenge.

simply put...ITS NOT COOL!

NOTE: Im taken...and I get hit on by all kinds of chicks...and for some reason..I get hit on by MOSTLY OLDER chicks..Im talking...mid 30s to Mid 50s every now and then ..I get hit on by chicks my age.

REALLY weird! ..maybe its how I carry myself!
    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-30-2007, 03:00 PM.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
      Same here when i had a girl and we were together all girls would check me out, now i'm single the ones that do try to talk to me are not my type at all and the ones i try to talk to i end up in the friends zone with
      I'm banned myself from the friend forever, I chilled their a couple times when I was in my teens but i learned real fast, no mas amigo zone for mi
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I'm banned myself from the friend forever, I chilled their a couple times when I was in my teens but i learned real fast, no mas amigo zone for mi

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
          same here!! if you're single.. its like the ass is like the hidden character in a game...you have to go through a bunch of LEVELS to uncover it!

weird but fucked up at the same time!

SINGLE.. gets no ass..

TAKEN..ass stampede comes at you from every direction!!

I think that happens because they figure..."Hes got someone, let me see if I can take him away from his girl" or I think they like the challenge.

simply put...ITS NOT COOL!

NOTE: Im taken...and I get hit on by all kinds of chicks...and for some reason..I get hit on by MOSTLY OLDER chicks..Im talking...mid 30s to Mid 50s every now and then ..I get hit on by chicks my age.

REALLY weird! ..maybe its how I carry myself!
          You are right, I have asked chicks why they tend to flirt with guys that alrady have girlfriends, wifes, etc and they explained that if you could make your girl happy then you must have some good traits which they want in a man but they explained that only the taken guys have this trait they desire But as i said i really dont mind working to get ass because when a chick is easy that kinda turns me off, i guess i like the pursuit but that is beside the original topic.

But to add a note: i'm 26 and every and I mean every mid 30s, 40s yr old married and single ladies at my job wanna fuck me, no joke. If I go in the break room at the wrong time, they flirt and pinch my ass or sometimes grab my package.....They straight up sexually arrass me but they know I dont mind really
          Last edited by Gemini; 07-30-2007, 03:04 PM.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
            its always the opposite for me... as soon as i start dating a girl i get texts and ims saying how sry they were that i wasnt single cuz they really wanted to hook up or shit like that

NICE sig
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

You are right, I have asked chicks why they tend to flirt with guys that alrady have girlfriends, wifes, etc and they explained that if you could make your girl happy then you must have some good traits which they want in a man but they explained that only the taken guys have this trait they desire But as i said i really dont mind working to get ass because when a chick is easy that kinda turns me off, i guess i like the pursuit but that is beside the original topic.

But to add a note: i'm 26 and every and I mean every mid 30s, 40s yr old married and single ladies at my job wanna fuck me, no joke. If I go in the break room at the wrong time, they flirt and pinch my ass or sometimes grab my package.....They straight up sexually arrass me but they know I dont mind really
              im 27, but I swear...the women that approach me think im older...but on the lunchroom thingy....been there....

MR Thread:

Comment

ive been single for the past 2 yrs. ever since my girl left me for an acquaintance. i mean i do one nighters but im focused on #1 for now. im fortunate to be attractive but it gets annoying when you just try to do school and live life but all the girls every day give you the "eye" like ur the savior jesus. naw im just a mortal man. i hate to disappoint them

Comment

^^ yeah..

Comment

Working...
                  X