Clear All

look at this supra

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...QQcmdZViewItem
    that looks bad ass wonder if it is legal

used condoms? wtf

65k wow
    wat?

Comment

Looks like a plain supra tt with a kit. Most it has is an exhaust everything else looks stock. 65k is a bit highg but oh well.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

it is right hand drive didn't you see that?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

dame.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Technically, its illegal to drive on US roads. But thats according to the DOT and the NHTSA(or something like that). It contains parts that dont conform to their standards (glass, emission components, structural integrity, etc)

From what I've notice, it all depends on the state's legislature and their rules and laws regarding what cant or can be driven on their roads. Most states dont give a flying poo poo. But other states (such as California), have strict laws pertaining to automotive issues.

A lot of states are going to start acting like California when it comes emissions and vehicle "safety"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              it is right hand drive didn't you see that?
              And your point is? Its basically stock other than a kit. At most its pushing 280hp due to japanese regulation and crap. Nothing surprising other than RHD and its "JDM".

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                And your point is? Its basically stock other than a kit. At most its pushing 280hp due to japanese regulation and crap. Nothing surprising other than RHD and its "JDM".

Its called Initial D tax. Its uber JDM/RHD.

You can go on japan partner, and find plenty of those for less than a quater of what that costs.

http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/31...-for-sale.html

I love the JDM Style, I hate the JDM Ego/Craze.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  Its called Initial D tax. Its uber JDM/RHD.

You can go on japan partner, and find plenty of those for less than a quater of what that costs.

http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/31...-for-sale.html

I love the JDM Style, I hate the JDM Ego/Craze.

ahhh japan partner... i heart that website. does anyone know anyone thats ever bought a car from them? is it legit?
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

ii have thought about it. i have the cash to do it but don't want to get ripped.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

just run it by the authorities or something.

like out here in va we have an annual inspection, id just take it to where id get it inspected and ask what problems may arise from trying to have a rhd car inspected

somewhere to start.

Comment

Thats prob the price for the car. Then you gotta factor in shipping then registering the car.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          Thats prob the price for the car. Then you gotta factor in shipping then registering the car.

well shit i mean if hes going to be spending 65 on the supra, im sure hes considering shipping it and registering it.

thatd be sick as hell. it would look incredible in a photoshoot with Dv8's skyline lol...

the 2 fastest cars this website will ever see lol....

Comment

http://www.dennydotson.com/dm/VehicleDetails.php
                            this one is state side and about a hour from me so i would just buy that one instead if i was going to buy one

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Eh thats nothing.

Theres a guy that regularly shows up at AutoZone where I work. From what my boss has told me this guy is well known around New England for tuning Supras.

He alone has a purple one (built it for his wife) and a silver one, there's also a black one as well.

Fawking nasty. I'll have to get pictures sometime.

His name is Alex Winter (I think that's his last name anyway).
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X