** HELP ** reencoding hd-divx through tmpgenc xpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** HELP ** reencoding hd-divx through tmpgenc xpress

when i drop any hd-divx or matroska file into tmpgenc 4 xpress to reencode, the video always comes out fine. my issue is, the audio never works. all i get is random static. i assume the program doesnt have the necessary info to decode the hd audio.

are there any other programs out there that do the same thing as tmpgenc, but do allow for hd audio?

right now, im just playing around with shit. but i wanna see how high of a quality i can get on a regular dvd-r... given that im starting from a 4+ gb file taken originally from a bluray/hd dvd.

dude you are always doing complicated shit!

good luck.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the way i used to do things was seperating the audio file as a wave file from the video. i mean so long as you don't cut anything off video wise, the audio should sync right back up when using programs like Virtualdub.

Comment

I think Sony Vegas has extensive HD rendering support. Give that program for a spin. Most of the codecs are already included in the software.

Make sure to check out Sony Vegas 7. Previous versions don't have much HD support.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
          the way i used to do things was seperating the audio file as a wave file from the video. i mean so long as you don't cut anything off video wise, the audio should sync right back up when using programs like Virtualdub.
          it used to work that way back when movies used basic audio like mp3... now with this hd stuff, its not so simple to extract and convert.

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          I think Sony Vegas has extensive HD rendering support. Give that program for a spin. Most of the codecs are already included in the software.

Make sure to check out Sony Vegas 7. Previous versions don't have much HD support.
          thanks. ill check it out, see if it works for me.

Comment

well, vegas 7 is a no-go. all the x264/matroska files arent recognized at all. and when i import a divx-hd file it says, "stream attributes could not be determined".

oh well... guess it wasnt meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
              well, vegas 7 is a no-go. all the x264/matroska files arent recognized at all. and when i import a divx-hd file it says, "stream attributes could not be determined".

oh well... guess it wasnt meant to be.

WOW.

Im sorry man. I cant think of any other platforms.

I dont think it WAS meant to be

Comment

Working...
              X