Golf for a 240sx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf for a 240sx?

Ok guys, the new trend in my area is drifting. Now I've been trying to get rid of my golf for awhile.... Well not really I have a for sale sign behind the 5% tints which is basically invisible. Anywho, I'll describe it and lemme know what kind of 240, if any you think I can get for it

94 golf
    1.8l
    215,000km
    auto
    red
    4" drop tires tucked
    passat vr6 rims with toyo tiers 205/50r15
    dual tip muffler
    intake
    tints all around
    shaved hatch(ish)

I think that's about it
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

you mean you cant drift with a golf
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Oh god no you don't even wanna see that the ebrake isn't strong enough to lock the wheels so basically it'd be understeer into a tree :P
      I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

this is off topic but my fav two drift cars would be the very 1st gen rx7's and the toyta rear wheel drive corolla

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

wasn't it called the Sprinter in the US? or was it the Trueno?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
            wasn't it called the Sprinter in the US? or was it the Trueno?
            Corolla here.

The Sprinter Trueno and Levin were Japanese.

Comment

I seen a couple of guys rolling those old skool corollas around like they're initial-D or something. They're clean though.
              "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

mustang for me, torque owns

but miata are my favs b/c it so easy to let the rear end loose

next up, trying to learn in a s2k
                "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

all about the ae86 bitchz.

or cressida, 5speed swap.

Comment

A Golf for a 240, I can't see that happening. Sell the Golf to a VW nut who will pay the money then buy a clean 240 I'd love to have a 240sx, but they are WAY overpriced around here.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

5 speed swap on a Cressida isn't too hard.... and it already has the 7mge engine, so you can either build and boost it, or drop in a Supra's 7mgte I wanted a Cressida... lots of work, even if it is fairly straightforward.

An automatic 94 Golf for a 240? It'd probably be a fair trade for an S13. They really aren't great cars, though... and they're considerably overpriced thanks to the drifting craze (also pretty beat, as well)

If you really want to drift, check into an F body. You can get a cheap Camaro or Firebird in better shape than any 240. Even the V6 models could drift (I still want to put the supercharger that's on my GTP engine onto an older V6 F body Not sure if it would work, but it'd be fun if it did!)

The s13 is a pretty crappy car. The S14 isn't much better, but it's a little better... you'll never get one of those for the Golf though.

Comment

Why go with whats trendy? If youre gonna drift, do it cuz you want to, not cuz iTs tHe NeW tHiNg In yOuR aReA
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Id trade you my s12 for it!
                          Last edited by 501accord; 02-25-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

JZX110 is where its at. I always like the heavier sedans in drifting comps. Just because its just harder for them.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

5 speed swap on a Cressida isn't too hard.... and it already has the 7mge engine, so you can either build and boost it, or drop in a Supra's 7mgte I wanted a Cressida... lots of work, even if it is fairly straightforward.

An automatic 94 Golf for a 240? It'd probably be a fair trade for an S13. They really aren't great cars, though... and they're considerably overpriced thanks to the drifting craze (also pretty beat, as well)

If you really want to drift, check into an F body. You can get a cheap Camaro or Firebird in better shape than any 240. Even the V6 models could drift (I still want to put the supercharger that's on my GTP engine onto an older V6 F body Not sure if it would work, but it'd be fun if it did!)

The s13 is a pretty crappy car. The S14 isn't much better, but it's a little better... you'll never get one of those for the Golf though.
                              Cressidas kick ass. I think they were available in 5 speed.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X