Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interracial Dating/Relationship: Agree or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've dated girls of nearly all races (or at least hooked up with them)... really, it's all the same BS

I do plan on moving back to Ghana one day so I would like to marry a Ghanaian girl... but I've only dated maybe 2 or 3 of them.

But yea all girls like big dikks, funny jokes and disposable income... whether they're attracted to you is up to chance... really it's their parents you have to worry about. I'm pretty sure at least 2 or 3 of my ex's mothers played a hand in the demise of our relationships.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
      ^^^where the fuck have you been?
      on vacation
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I dont even see the issue at hand.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

personally, i do not see myself ever dating a black girl. i just don't see it happening. nothing against black people, its just a personal view. i've never found any black woman attractive. that may change in the future, time will tell.

but for everybody who isn't me, do whatever makes you happy. that goes for black, white, asian, straight, ***, whatever. date who you want, i've got no place to tell you who you can or can not develop feelings for, and/or fall in love with. *** marriage, i'm not the one saying no to *** marriages. like i said, i'm all for doing whatever makes you happy.

just don't show it in public. if i see two *** guys walking down the street, holding hands or their hand on each other hips, that's completely fine. i just don't want to see them making out in broad daylight. that goes for all other couples too. there's a time and a place for everything. The GAP department store, isn't one of thoes places.

Comment

I personally thing having a disagreement about interracial dating is retarded. My first girlfriend ever was black. I was In the eighth grade? Eighth or ninth... But in any case, she was beautiful, smart... All the qualities I've wanted in a WOMAN.

A lot of people would say they dont like black chicks(or mexican chicks for that matter) because they act too "ghetto"

No, I myself, will not go out with a girl who is unsophisticated, or "ghetto". This is southern california, and I have seen/met many ghetto black, mexican, white, and asian chicks. I wont go out with them.

Sure I have a preferance, I think Latin chicks are fine. Thats my preferance. But If i fall in love and marry a black girl, I'm not going to get pissed over it

Racism is a wasted emotion. Its pointless.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

shit, when I moved to florida aeveral years ago and started to date a colombian chick we would get crazy stares but I dont give a fuck so whatever. In the past 4 years interracial dating have increased drastically in the schools down here so when you go the malls and movies its loaded with interracial couples i.e, there is tons of black and latin couple nows compare to years ago you would never see that. I'm more than positive than interracial dating have increase because of the acceptance of the hip/hop rap culture.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
                yea religion is an issue in same race relationships... i am dating a catholic and i am very nondenominational and it sucks really bad bc we cant see eye to eye on a lot of issues

Im catholic and Im dating a jewish girl. neither of our families care about religion much, I mean my mom is catholic (not practicing) and my dad is protestant (not practicing either) and both her parents are reform Jews.

We actually talked about marriage (not seriously of course) for the first time a week or two ago, and both of us want to be married in our respective places of worship. (Im sure thats how all of you feel, if you really think about it. If you actually have a religion that is.)
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  I see nothing wrong with it. The only thing that may be difficult would be the drastic cultural differences. I'm white, but I like Asian girls. Never dated one, but I would if I found a nice one that liked me! However, it may take a bit to get used to her family, since it would probably be significantly different from what I'm familiar with. Of course, that really only goes for someone who is the child of immigrants... if her family was in the country for generations, then it would probably be much more familiar.

Still, that wouldn't be a reason not to date someone of a different race/culture... just something that would make things a bit more difficult.

As far as social acceptance... you'll ALWAYS get a hard time from the older crowd. Well, maybe not always, but many older people have beliefs that just aren't popular today.

Finally, I think it's more socially acceptable (not my own opinion, but what seems to be the opinion of society in general) for asians or hispanics to date blacks or whites... but blacks dating whites seems to be a bit taboo. That's probably because the most noteworthy segregation in recent history was between those two groups. You look back at the 60s, and you don't really think of anyone fighting for the rights of asians or hispanics!

Personally, as I said above, I think it's cool. We'll all be light brown someday anyway!

Aren't you Married.....?

although, I agree..........if a cute asian come to me, BANG BANG BANG.....I'd buy it for a dollar.
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Seems like most parants and grandparants are against interracial dating. It somes from old stereotypes and old racist views for the most part.
                    Times are changing. It's crazy that some people still can't see past skin color.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Who really gives a fuck about this, either you would or not...whats it matter?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

im white, and i'll stick with white girls. not really racist, i dont think, i think i just have more in common with whites, being that i am one..

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                          ^^^where the fuck have you been?

and i'm greek and i think greek women are sexy as fuck.its one of the biggest reasons i like visiting there lol
                          there's a greek hottie that went to my high school..must say...that was a fine looking lady!

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                            there's a greek hottie that went to my high school..must say...that was a fine looking lady!
                            picture or bust!
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                              iam white and i like white girls... seen a couple blk girls i would have to bang though but as far as dating i will try and stick with a white girl

same here.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Well, i have to chim in on this one. I myself love the white women, love em, spanish and asian too. Shit my friends always ask me why I like white girls so much over black and sometimes even spanish. And i always say its got to be the attitude. Hey I have dated them all. And my prefrence is that. I myself am a product of interacial parents. My father is black and my mother is spanish. Shit my best friend is a white guy, I mean white, and he loves the sistas and really loves dominican and cuban girls. Go figure? Shit I have another buddy(white) thats married, and loves black girls, and we always talk about that around his wife(white too) and she is always hating on the interracial dating thing. But he always tells her just to shut her up, if he cheats on her its going to be with a black girl. HAHA! But in the end we are all the same under the skin.
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X