Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interracial Dating/Relationship: Agree or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interracial Dating/Relationship: Agree or not?

I really like different races of women out here in Georgia. I always wondered what it would be like dating a different race other than my own. I'm black and I like Asians, Latinas and White girls. I can't explain why I like these types of women, but there is something about them. I've always heard people, especially elders, explain why interracial dating is so wrong. Anybody agree or disagree with interracial dating/relationships? Let's get some feedback. Peace.

~DirtySouthHonda

who cares its the 21st century....

Your attracted to them cause you are a man and they are women..
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

iam white and i like white girls... seen a couple blk girls i would have to bang though but as far as dating i will try and stick with a white girl

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

if its ass its ass and if its nice ass imma hit it

Comment

I dont have anything against it. The main deciding factor is parents lol. I think asian parents might be the worst but thats just me. But yea they want you to marry into your own kind and such. But anyway I wouldnt mind dating outside of my race its fine with me. And anyway its the USA its a melting pot of cultures so interracial dating is not new. I see a decent amount between my friends so yea. But in some areas people still see it as disgusting and crap. Amazing aint it and you thought the hate was over.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it. The only thing that may be difficult would be the drastic cultural differences. I'm white, but I like Asian girls. Never dated one, but I would if I found a nice one that liked me! However, it may take a bit to get used to her family, since it would probably be significantly different from what I'm familiar with. Of course, that really only goes for someone who is the child of immigrants... if her family was in the country for generations, then it would probably be much more familiar.

Still, that wouldn't be a reason not to date someone of a different race/culture... just something that would make things a bit more difficult.

As far as social acceptance... you'll ALWAYS get a hard time from the older crowd. Well, maybe not always, but many older people have beliefs that just aren't popular today.

Finally, I think it's more socially acceptable (not my own opinion, but what seems to be the opinion of society in general) for asians or hispanics to date blacks or whites... but blacks dating whites seems to be a bit taboo. That's probably because the most noteworthy segregation in recent history was between those two groups. You look back at the 60s, and you don't really think of anyone fighting for the rights of asians or hispanics!

Personally, as I said above, I think it's cool. We'll all be light brown someday anyway!

Comment

half my family is mixed so i do promote the idea of interracial dating/mixing/breeding or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hate will never be over and its not a one way street... most ethnicities or racial groups have similar views on this. that is changing though and more and more it matters less your race, but more about financial security. but hey thats just my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by newtuner7
                  hate will never be over and its not a one way street... most ethnicities or racial groups have similar views on this. that is changing though and more and more it matters less your race, but more about financial security. but hey thats just my take on it.
                  Wait I thought your take was......

Originally posted by newtuner7
                  if its ass its ass and if its nice ass imma hit it
                  lol.. Later

Comment

those 2 statements in no way contradict one another... in my first statement i was saying that i dont care what race a woman is.... in the second i was giving my thoughts on the way society views these relationships in regards with the past trends and what may be a more motivating factor in the here and now... learn to comprehend what you read

Comment

I think he was just laughing at the contrast of the two statements... the second one is definitely a deeper reflection on the subject at hand

Comment

you may be right...

Comment

around here its mostly spanish chicks, the good looking white ones are taken same with the asian, the black girls are well not much of a selection
                          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            I think he was just laughing at the contrast of the two statements... the second one is definitely a deeper reflection on the subject at hand
                            exactly.. I just thought it was ironic that you said something pretty shallow, and then a couple minutes later you come back and are sharing your deep thoughts..

Comment

lol sorry man just not in a very good mood tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X