Does anyone have a last generation WS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a last generation WS6?

I'm just curious if anyone here has a WS6...

I'm considering trying to trade my GTP for a WS6 (they're worth about the same... especially if the TA is a little older). I figure someone may have outgrown the V8 sportscar, and need a reasonable sedan... with some balls

I like the GTP, but a V8 F-body gets about the same mileage... and they have to be more fun to drive!

I knew a couple people in high school with one (t top ftw). They are quick cars for what they are. But good luck on insurance. Well since your a bit older shouldnt be hard for you. I like them interior is a bit cheezy but you get over that.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The interior can't be worse than the GTP Actually, the GTP interior is ok... the radio is just stupid.

Comment

Hehe. Someone else is outgrowing the v8 sportscar and you're outgrowing the sedan and in need of a WS6? I'm sure a TransAm would be a lot of fun, its definately gonna be faster than the GTP. Not to mention rear wheel drive kicks ass.
        R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
        FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
        Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

I just don't really care for all that power going to the front wheels... automatic isn't great, but not terrible...

The Grand Prix is ok... but I dunno. I keep seeing trans ams, and thinking "man, the mpg is nearly the same, and they're just so much cooler!"

Comment

get a stick shift. 6th gear is awsome.I want one but im too young Insurance would sux for me.

ws6 is a aperance and suspention package. Kinda like the Irocs of the late 80s
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

I'm actually looking for a new car and the Formula/TA is on my list..

Only thing thats gunna scare me is one day the tranny will blow up on me.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
              ----
              02 Pontiac Firebird W68
              92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by cleanz_28
                get a stick shift. 6th gear is awsome.I want one but im too young Insurance would sux for me.

ws6 is a aperance and suspention package. Kinda like the Irocs of the late 80s
                Yeah, I figure I should go for the top of the line (well, close... there were special packages in addition to that). The GTP handles like Mr Hanky, so I want something that feels a little better!

Comment

Heres mine, well actually my moms. Its a blast to drive and definitely gets up and goes. She bought it brand new and is still in excellent condition. Seriously I can't believe how well this car has held up. 120k and the extent of the repairs done on it are passenger window motor, and a radio knob. Honestly that's all I can remember. Nothing major and no accidents and she's never hit anything in it. Not for sale

PM me if you found this!!

Comment

My friend has one, well had one lol. It was so damn fast. He told me the automatic WS6 is faster than the manual WS6 in the quarter mile.

Comment

Deev, why a WS6? Get an SS. They don't have all the extra crap on them (body cladding) and they're just as fast, lol.

Think about it....

- Rob -
                      92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                      85 Toyota 4Runner
                      1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                      2008 HD 1200N
                      2009 HD 883N

Comment

Gto
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                          Deev, why a WS6? Get an SS. They don't have all the extra crap on them (body cladding) and they're just as fast, lol.

Think about it....
                          I like the looks of the WS6! The Camaro is ok, but not as nice, IMO. Plus, I've always liked Pontiac. The only Camaro I really like better than anything else is the 1st gen.

And yeah... GTO... I'm looking to trade an 02 GTP... I won't get half a GTO with that! Plus, the GTP gets 18-28mpg. The WS6 would get 17-27. The GTO gets like 13-21

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            Gto

x2
                            Originally posted by jboyce
                            i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

i had one in 2000 for about 2 months before i got my rx7 and then my friend took over payments so i could get the FD. it was stock except for a lid and they're quick cars. i loved it but just had to have the FD.

they're everything you'd want in a v8 "modern muscle car".

you can easily open them up and make them beasts though. my friend took a weekend with the one i had after he'd gotten it, and by sunday, it was putting down about 510whp lol. he could jump a coke can from a launch
                              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X