• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your credit score?

Got mine yesterday 681
    was 618 same time last year
    im 22 guess thats not bad

Mine was 740 or something when I bought my SE. Don't check it too often, as checking your score actually brings it down (I assume it's because multiple credit checks can indicate a problem with your credit...)

Comment

How'd you guys check

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Mine was 740 or something when I bought my SE. Don't check it too often, as checking your score actually brings it down (I assume it's because multiple credit checks can indicate a problem with your credit...)
        From what I've heard it no lomger affects your credit score when you check check often, i could be wrong
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
          How'd you guys check
          go to freecreditreport.com
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

I got mine from my cc company citibank, they send me a detailed folder with the good points and bad points and what to do to increase my score, also shows my open accounts and if there were reported late. Its very nice.

Comment

I get a quarterly report from Capital One. Lowest it's ever been was high 500s (bad times, no money, no knowledge of credit)... right now it's back up to the high 600s. I'm gonna cancel my cards soon because my interest rates are crazy.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

720's last I checked....

- Rob -
                92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                85 Toyota 4Runner
                1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                2008 HD 1200N
                2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  I get a quarterly report from Capital One. Lowest it's ever been was high 500s (bad times, no money, no knowledge of credit)... right now it's back up to the high 600s. I'm gonna cancel my cards soon because my interest rates are crazy.
                  Quarterly report from Capital One? Does it list on your bill, or is it a separate form? I don't think I've ever gotten one, although a lot of times, they just keep sending me blank checks that I rip up...maybe that's enclosed.

I've always been under the impression closing a card is bad.

Comment

im sittin in the 560-580 range, i fucked up when i turned 18 and got as much credit as possible and fucked myself over good....but im trying to recover..that shits hard to fix

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Quarterly report from Capital One? Does it list on your bill, or is it a separate form? I don't think I've ever gotten one, although a lot of times, they just keep sending me blank checks that I rip up...maybe that's enclosed.

I've always been under the impression closing a card is bad.
                      The rates I have on them are inhumane though. I guess I could just keep them open and just open up another one, but having a lot of cards just seems to be an invitation for ID theft. I've got used to paying for everything by debit card, I have no need for CCs.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

zero

hey what can i say, im a teen

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          zero

hey what can i say, im a teen
                          lucky you....new credit is way better than bad credit
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

grr i don't want to think about how bad mine is becuase of hospital bills that fucking workers comp didn't pay GRRRRRRRRRRR

used condoms? wtf

Comment

I'm 18 and I cant get a damn credit card because I don't have credit...

Interesting concept eh...

Anybody know an easy place to get a credit card or just to get credit other then a phone plan and buying a new car?

Comment

Working...
                              X