the first integra mod i would do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
    DC's are hott, too bad their theft rate around here is high.

You are so right. Gotta set a budget in place so that you may park in a well known parking lot.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    They're so generic though. DAs get originality points. I'm still mad you sold yours

*EDIT* BTW my SES light cleared itself today and the car is running a lot better... I'm working at that huge ConEd complex by E. Tremont/White Plains Rd./Morris Pk/etc... name a time and place brother
    Originally posted by Chrisisiced
    Thats 10 minutes from me anytime.
    ROTFL ...Damn chris, yao's calling you out again. Well meet up with him and see if the maxima pulls through. If so, you've got a lot of tuning up to do.
    My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by k_checo
      ROTFL ...Damn chris, yao's calling you out again. Well meet up with him and see if the maxima pulls through. If so, you've got a lot of tuning up to do.
      My cars a bit faster now too so he's gonna really have to step it up.

How you want it Yaw? (No Homo) Off a line or from a roll?????? lol

Comment

Looks like the wheel my old prelude had.
        Wouldn't that Teg have had air bags originally? I'd rather have the bags. And I'd replace the side mirrors.
        Wondering how that Endyen PCV system works.
        Pretty nifty overall.
        Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

If the newest DC2 wasn't already 6 years old...a GSR/ITR would be my next car.

A black GSR with the OEM valances, OEM ITR lip and ITR wing, dumped on dark wheels with a boosted cR under the hood...I wouldn't care that I was stuck with a leather interior...at least until I changed that too.

Comment

Working...
          X