Forum search questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum search questions..

Wondering about three letter search abilities. No forums I go to allow 3 letters for searching.. There are many times you could use three letters that would be key in your search.. For example, "fog" as in "fog lights". You can only search lights because the three letter limitation.

Just wondering. Maybe I'm not searching right. I've tried quotes around the phrase, like "fog light" and get no hits.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

yea, we all have had this problem before...use the "*" key to make the word 4 characters.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

ah, thanks!

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
        yea, we all have had this problem before...use the "*" key to make the word 4 characters.

Jay
        Yo elaborate on this a little more, the * is used as a "wildcard" It allows for all characters to be searched for before or after the *
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

This is off topic but..

Hey akrodha, you want to buy the hood?
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

hahah.. sorta(ot).. i talked to my friend and he says there really isn't a way to fix the cracks. If I was going to paint it I would, but I gotta hold off for now for sure. too much outgoing, not enough incomming.

My Cardomain

Comment

Working...
            X