all those who like corvetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all those who like corvetts

check out this site i read this article in a mag its a "kit" to make your new C5 vette look like a 1962 its freakin sweet

http://horsepowersports.com/62-corve...vette-the-crc/
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

thats bad ass

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
      thats bad ass

ya it is but if you want it it will cost you $60k and your C5......!!!! and they will do it for you.
      Originally posted by jboyce
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Nice thats badass 56 front on a C5 chasis with a stingray rear..genius..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thats nice, i saw a black one locally at advance one day it was black, nice but the owner was a dickhead...

Comment

that's really cool.

Comment

Ehhh good idea but not really diggin it.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Cars like that look good in pictures where they select the images you see but never in real life. There's always some aspect of the dimensions that just don't look right that kill the whole image. For a lot cheaper you could buy a decent body '62 Corvette and swap an LS1, T-56, torque tube, rear differential, and all the IRS stuff underneath it. Every now and then a Corvette rolling chassis will pop up on eBay for about $12,000. But why do the '62 when the Factory 5 GTM is just SOOOOOOO much more bad ass. Now there's a good use for a Corvette rolling chassis.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                X