new york

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new york

im going to be in NY next month and i was looking for some places (bars, clubs etc) to hit up friday and saturday nite...ive been looking online but you could only go so far with that. im also going to be doing som esight seeing so if you of any places i should check out (places to eat, off the chart touristy spots, etc), let me know. thanks in advance

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

manhattan is full of juicy stuff at almost every corner.....i wish i can pick a place for you but i got so many but they all spanish spots.....

Comment

Tell us what you like, then maybe we could steer you in the right direction, there are sooo many good places to eat here.

Comment

Yo, ramiro, what you headed to nyc? ... if i may ask.

have fun

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Where in NY are you going to be staying?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            manhattan is full of juicy stuff at almost every corner.....i wish i can pick a place for you but i got so many but they all spanish spots.....
            name them...i know how to dance to cumbia, salsa, nortenas and all types of ranchy music...im mexican so thats what i grew up with but i like bars that have good music and good (and cheap) drinks...some place where you dont have to wear a tie to get in...a chill place

food wise, im looking for a nice, romantic restaurant to take the mrs to on sunday...im thinking going to a play and dinner but other than that, i'll pretty much try anything and im sure you guys know the small like italian places that are delicious or stuff like that...small places only real new yorkers will know of...oh, i heard of a pizza joint near the brooklyn bridge that is supposed to have good pizza but i forget what its called

as for why im going...just for fun...wouldve liked to stay longer but the mrs only has a certain amount of vacation hours so we're flying in thursday afternoon and leaving monday morning

and we're stayin near JFK airport in queens, jamaica...is the area cool around there?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

For some bar hopping theres a lot of spots around Houston st. in manhattan. You could walk around and go to different bars all night!

Your stayin in Jamaica Just be ready to duck when you hear the shots ringing out! J/k but jamaica's aight... Not the best place to be but not the worst either.

Comment

Jamaica's not bad... It depends where you go cuz Jamaica's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                  and we're stayin near JFK airport in queens, jamaica...is the area cool around there?

0OH WORD...LOL..FUNNY I LIVE NEW TO JFK AIRPORT....HAHAHAHAI CAN WALK TO THERE THAT HOW CLOSE I AM

PLUS I TIME UPTOWN ON THE WEST SIDE IS THE BEST PLACE TO START FOR ALL KINDS OF BARS AND CLUBS...THAN WORK YOUR WAY DOWN CAUSE IN UPTOWN ITS A LITTLE CHEAPER....TRY CLUB BLUE OVER ON DYCKMAN ST

Comment

i guess we're going to be neighbors then azul...sports bars are cool but im also going to see the dodgers play the mets friday at shea stadium...sure we might get our butts kicked for wearing our dodger gear but it should be fun

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

speaking of shea stadium...i was looking at the seating chart and its the most confusing thing ive ever seen...whats a good section to sit at?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

the one your ticket has on it

Comment

i live a mile from shea . That seating chart's not complicated.. its a circle. By best, if you mean more expensive, go with Orange..

Comment

nice thread, bump for some answers. I might be headin to NY around the 15th

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I would head towards Manhattan. Again there are so many places to go. I think it's restaurant week so if you wanna spend a little guap, try the NY Culinary Institute on Broadway and Grand.

As far as bars and stuff really you could do anything anywhere down or midtown. I can't even recommend anything because there's so many places to go.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X