Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life sucks at times

I'll type the whole explanation later..

I care about one girl. I am willing to work it out while I'm in college but doesn't she see that? I don't cheat on girls and she knows this.

I'm sick of being fucked over and being stepped all over and I'm ready to meet that one special girl. I'm not saying I wanna get married now but I would rather have a girl there by my side.. someone to talk to.

Why can't this just happen to me? I've been shit on my whole life.

People think I have the best life in the world. I have a nice car, my parents are the best in the world, I used to have the best friend in the world but that's not so much any longer, I have a good job, I am in college.

Wow.. only thing that matters to me is family and friends. My car doesn't mean shit to me compared to my family or friends.

What I'm saying is I care about this girl soo much and I haven't been with her that long but I know her all this well.

My good friend shot him self last day senior year of high school.. it was always said suicide is for pussies.. but sometimes I wish he were here to talk to me about it and tell me what to do because honestly I don't even know what I'm saying.

If someone means this much to you.. why do I feel like ass?
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Hey bro, I know where you're coming from, life's a hard thing to deal with. There are many obstacles that can be thrown at you from time to time, but they all must be overcome. And sometimes, it is hard to do that alone, and you just need someone by your side and with you; Even just someone to talk to can be the best thing in the world. All I have to say is keep your head up man, and if you need anyone to talk to, me and the rest of the cb7 gang will be here for ya man, we're like family here.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

hey dude try to say this things to her and not to us. just tell her how u feel. show her who u really are. and if she don't like it then its her lost.
      don't worry there is someone for u outhere. u got good parents good job in in college u got a nice car and u got a good job. all u need is a good girl by ur side and u done with it.
      just chill man and take it easy. everything its not going to happen overnight. give it time.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

whats up man, i know me and you had are convo n shit, and you seen my little thread thingy that i had going on, so me and you are in the same kinda situation here, yours maybe a little/lot diffrent, but i feal ya.....just basically man, this sucks, we both fea like ass ..we can vent together lolz...

^sold

Comment

very supportive board, i approve of it
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Think about it this way bro...

Things might be really really bad sometimes.... but it goes the other way too...

I think the idea about telling her these things is by far the best one... lay your shit on the table and then whatever happens after that is up to her...you'll have done all you possibly could and have no regrets...

but...

as you get older you'll come to understand that even though you might love someone and want to be with them more than anything else...sometimes they just aren't good for you and you have to stay away to not be constantly miserable...

My first love was that way... and i still miss her to death but we had to get away or we would've killed each other... I still want to be with her but I just couldn't do it and remain sane... That was about 4 years ago and I haven't seen her since but I still miss her as much as I always have...

When you find the right one... it will just happen perfectly... it won't be such agonozing work...it will just gel and you can't fuck it up...

You sound like a good guy...just be a little more selective I guess...
            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ

as you get older you'll come to understand that even though you might love someone and want to be with them more than anything else...sometimes they just aren't good for you and you have to stay away to not be constantly miserable...
              couldn't have said it better myself, so i won't.

trust me, there are plenty of good women out there, sometimes you just have to weed through the ones who aren't. it can be hard, really hard, to move on... but with time, you can do it.

as zigen said, if she means that much, put it all out on the table and see what happens. the worst that could happen is that the situation remains unchanged.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

When I found my three previous consecutive girlfriends in between me and my car, I knew one of them had to go, and I still own my car. I see your goals are different. I can offer you nothing. Good luck Frodo.

Comment

Rebels

Its hard, I know this. My gf thought I was gonna be like
                  her fiance and do things to her that he did. I got a little stressed out about my apartment situation and (she wasnt around though) threw some stuff in anger.

After I told her she got a little worried and cried herself to sleep.
                  I realized my mistake but there was no way I was going to treat her like her ex-fiance did.( I promised I never would when we first met and I heard about her ordeal) What he did doesnt even qualify him as a man and I hate him for it.

Now gf realizes that me and her ex are totally different people.

I treat her with the upmost respect she deserves..shes stuck by my side thru the bad times. Shes done things for me that I really appreciate but I dont take for granted.

She realized I was different after she talked so highly of me to her moms friends that Monday.

and she came back..now our bond is alot stronger than before...

This all happened during this week....

I hope this girl that your talking to realizes what she has..before she looses it..if she doesnt do anything then someone out there is bound to come into your life. Reading it kinda me emotional because I've been down that road before (last October) she just gave up and left by the time she realized it I was long gone and now I'm with someone who treats me better and I do the exact same.

'm behind you all the way man your family here at Cb7tuner.com
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I guess I am fine today. Me and her are supposed to go out tonight but something will probably come up and it won't work out but so be it.

Hopefully I do get to go out with her alone so I can discuss all the things that have been running through my mind all week. I know there are plenty of women out there but when you find one that actually has something in common with you and things seem to be working out, it's hard to interpret what is going to happen.

Long distance relationships are always hard but if this is meant to be, then it'll work. If not, it'll hurt when the break up happens but it's not the end of the world.

I hang out with some of her exboyfriends and I look a lot better than them.. so I know she's not in it just for looks, personality too. When I first saw her I thought I wouldn't have a chance because she just looked like a kind of girl that wouldn't date me but things went other ways.

Oh well, I guess I'll post what happens over this 4th of July weekend and hope things all go for the best.

Thanks for all the support.. I know half of ya have been in my situation before and it's good to know I have people there that have already experienced this and are there to help.

Much love to this community.

Comment

What do ya know? Things didn't go as I wanted them to. Didn't even get to hang out with her.

She knows I am soo pissed off at her because I had a nice night planned out for us and she ruined the plans by wanting to go to a party instead with her friend Ashely.

FUCK THAT.. I am getting sick of this bullshit. At least I'm smart enough to not resort to drugs and alcohol and all that.

But god damn, she sure did a good job of making me feel like shit and make my heart hurt.. all over the girl I care about.

Comment

it seems like this is a problem of her not trusting you. i'd just hang in there a little while longer and let her get to know you better.

if she still strays away, just move on man (as hard as it may be)... plenty of fish in the sea.

Comment

Working...
                        X