Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: pix of my accord stripped down and with Mugen seats!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbomaxx
    yeah i know im using dry ice to remove it, but where in the hell do you buy dry ice?????

someone told me a meat packing place or something?

anyone?
    around here it is albertsons or the welding shop nearby.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i hear drive throughs carry dry ice.

fake or not those seats do look nice. even if they weren't in a car, they would look nice on the floor of my bedroom for when i'm playing video games.

Comment

this isnt' a sarcastic reply, but check for a local ice seller.

you know, thoes guys who refill the big "ICE" things at gas stations and stuff. they usually carry dry ice, it's where i got mine from to make some dry ice bombs down at my dock. it was like a dollar a pound or something like that. not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          When you make the Accord a track car, you're going to need a quality fixed-back racing seat. Don't skimp, since it's going to have to keep you safe!
          x2 bro...

not trying to rain on your parade but when your gonna get serious with making your car for track, those seats do not provide the support you need and the strength to withstand strong lateral movements. so safety is a concern.

some vons and albertsons carry dry ice. maybe homedepot.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            x2 bro...

not trying to rain on your parade but when your gonna get serious with making your car for track, those seats do not provide the support you need and the strength to withstand strong lateral movements. so safety is a concern.

some vons and albertsons carry dry ice. maybe homedepot.

lol i know guys! see first page.

the local track (Summit Point) has a shop that sells race legal seats, harnesses, everything.

im getting my seat, harnesses everything i can from there. hell they even sell hans devices, which i dont think scca racing requires, lol

got the seat covered, but thanks for the concern!
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              this isnt' a sarcastic reply, but check for a local ice seller.

you know, thoes guys who refill the big "ICE" things at gas stations and stuff. they usually carry dry ice, it's where i got mine from to make some dry ice bombs down at my dock. it was like a dollar a pound or something like that. not too bad.

damn that was stupid of me lol. i didnt even think of that. ill find out who stocks our 711s ice bin and call them up and see.

we dont have any stores like "Albertsons" here. we have... *drum roll* food lion lol

and i know they dont carry dry ice, but ill check with there ice provider too.
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

You didnt take out the rear deck? As I recall that weighed a bit. You could always weld a bar back there to reinforce it.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  You didnt take out the rear deck? As I recall that weighed a bit. You could always weld a bar back there to reinforce it.
                  im gonna build my own rear strut.

im gonna order one from ebay, use the mounting brackets, but a different bar. one thats actually stiff and will perform its normal function properly lol.

Comment

i don't know how far you are from Mount Jackson but these guys carry dry ice appearently.

Valley Ice

Mount Jackson, VA 22842

(540) 477-2008

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                      i don't know how far you are from Mount Jackson but these guys carry dry ice appearently.

Valley Ice

Mount Jackson, VA 22842

(540) 477-2008

im actually like 40 minutes from mount jackson

how did u find that? lol

thanks!

Comment

yellowpages.com lol

Comment

haha well thanks. ill probably hit them up soon.

Comment

Local bait shops for fishing usually carry dry ice..... if you even have bait shops, maybe minnesota just does....i dunno.

Comment

no bait shops around here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                                Holy shit dude thats crazy.....i would never sit in that seat.

Shit would freak me out.
                                why not?..w hats the point of having a seat if your not gonna use it?

Comment

Working...
                                X