Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: pix of my accord stripped down and with Mugen seats!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: pix of my accord stripped down and with Mugen seats!!!

well guys, finally got pix of my progress towards making the accord a track car.

so far, weight removal has been achieved thru:

Removing Back Seat
    Removing Passenger Seat
    Removing Carpet
    Removing Spare Tire

now i had to show my friend the status on my car, so i threw in some different seats, they are my best friends Mugen seats. they looked DAMN good tho.

However, as soon as these were taken, i actually took them out, and just put in my oem drivers seat. so the interior of my car is: Steering wheel, shifter and one seat lol.

tomorrow im gonna try to figure out how to remove some of that sound deadening. hmmmmm...
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Yank all the heater stuff and everything under the dash (blower motor, etc).

Be glad you aren't running those seats in the pictures though. They'd never pass tech.

Comment

Nice Man Im Happy 4 U!
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        Yank all the heater stuff and everything under the dash (blower motor, etc).

Be glad you aren't running those seats in the pictures though. They'd never pass tech.

no i know. i dont like using them anyways... my bud that let me borrow them... got them from a friend kinda... see the stains on the driv seat? blood. his friend died in that seat.

im getting a seat directly from the scca. the track has a shop that sells scca legal seats and harnesses, so im gonna spend the extra bucks and make sure its right the first time.
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Holy shit dude thats crazy.....i would never sit in that seat.

Shit would freak me out.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
            Holy shit dude thats crazy.....i would never sit in that seat.

Shit would freak me out.

yeah i dont like to really....

thats why i took them out asap.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
              no i know. i dont like using them anyways... my bud that let me borrow them... got them from a friend kinda... see the stains on the driv seat? blood. his friend died in that seat.
              Freaky as all hell!

Good to see your making progress on this, I would like to see what she is gonna look like when track ready. Post pics when she's done being reduced.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yeah ill get more/better pix tomorrow.

when all is said and done, i want to paint the front lip, rear lip, side skirts, and trim panels silver, i think the silver black two tone would be kick ass.

Comment

Someone needs to tell your friend that those Mugen seats are fake.

There's a guy on the AZHT boards trying to sell the exact same seats, tryin to pass them off as the real thing....
                  Last edited by StickyDilJoe; 07-21-2007, 01:39 AM.
                  www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

hey man...those are some nice seat!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                      Someone needs to tell your friend that those Mugen seats are fake.

There's a guy on the AZHT boards trying to sell the exact same seats, tryin to pass them off as the real thing....

we know they are fake.

what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                        hey man...those are some nice seat!!!!

thanks!

like i said, they arent in any more. seeing as i still drive my accord sometimes, i need seatbelts. i ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. saved me once already, saved my dad hardcore, i just cant see why anyone wouldnt wear one????

Comment

we know they are fake.

what difference does it make?
                          The difference is that you call them "Mugen" seats, when they are not.
                          www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                            The difference is that you call them "Mugen" seats, when they are not.

there seats that look cool and have mugen on them.

does it bother you that bad?

Comment

there seats that look cool and have mugen on them.

does it bother you that bad?
                              It does actually....but I digress, it's your thread, continue on....
                              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Working...
                              X