Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The *OFFICIAL* cell phone chread.

I just got a Sony Ericsson P910i:

Used/unlocked for $150. The faceplate is beat, I have a JDM black case on it's way via Ebay ... I just needed something to hold me over and to get trading leverage with while I saved up for something legit, like a P990, Treo 750, etc.

So far, I've had:

Treo 600 & 650:

SE P800:

Blackberry 7200 (the workhorse):

Of all of them I'd say the Treo 650 is the best functionally... but the P910i is easily the best looking. I'll probably get something new for my bday in September, hopefully w/a 2.0MP camera, touch screen and a legit keyboard(in other words... the P990).

I'm lost as to what's good now though as I don't do all that Bluetooth WEP stuff. What's good out there as far as PDAs are concerned? And what phones did/do you have?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

its a phone.

you call people with it.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
      its a phone.

you call people with it.

no shit.

samsumg trace, its old. but its cool.

Comment

its a phone.

you call people with it.
        I play Super Mario 3 on mine

Blackjack ftw Windows mobile ftl

Last edited by Accord R33; 07-20-2007, 01:41 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          no shit.

im just saying dude he payed how much for all those phones? when my LG vx5200 can do the same core purpose... which is calling people.

i dunno i guess i just think its a waste of money to have the best phone that cost so much. but to each his own, right?
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

im just saying dude he payed how much for all those phones? when my LG vx5200 can do the same core purpose... which is calling people.

i dunno i guess i just think its a waste of money to have the best phone that cost so much. but to each his own, right?
            I never had all these phones at the same time... I buy one, see one I like, get it, sell the old one...wash rinse repeat... and I usually come out a little bit ahead with each deal. I got my phone for $150... the face is $15... I could easily sell it for $225-250 in it's future condition.

You could make a stronger argument against modding cars... you never come out ahead modding... you really shouldn't be using all the capabilities of your car on the street... etc. But you just want to be contrary for the sake of standing out, so here is your medal.

Anyways... Accord R33, that phone is cool. How does it compare with the Motorola Q and other MDAs?

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Some people use the phone for multiple cases. My dad uses his blackberry quite a bit. He uses it to check email, browse the net and all that good stuff. From a business perspective he needs it. Says one of the best investments he has made plus he can use it anywhere around the world. To some people its a status symbol or HAY GUYS I GOT THE NEWEST SHIT. AKA IPHONE. Personally I just use a samsung for now. Need to upgrade the phone though my Motorola v690 got put out of commission no tmobile service up north sucks.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im rockin the Cingular 8525 Pocket PC.

The AT&T 8525 is a feature-rich Windows Mobile Pocket PC providing access to your personal or corporate email, Internet, and your critical personal or business applications—all at broadband speeds. And with simultaneous voice and data functionality, you won’t miss a call when surfing the web or responding to email.

* Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA; Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE for global use
                * Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 5.0 with Messaging and Security Feature Pack
                * Mobile Instant Messaging - Yahoo!® Messenger, AOL® Instant Messenger, & Windows Live ™ Messenger (available via MEdia Net download)
                * 128MB ROM / 64MB SDRAM
                * Samsung 400MHz Processor
                * Sliding QWERTY keyboard
                * 2.8" QVGA 320x240 64K Color LCD Touch Screen
                * Push to Talk capable*
                * Bluetooth v2.0
                * Integrated WiFi (802.11b/g)
                * Micro SD expansion slot for greater storage and expansion
                * Take advantage of Windows Media Player 10 Mobile to take your favorite music and videos with you.
                * Optional 2.0 mega-pixel camera with built-in flash and video capability

Comment

my thing

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    Anyways... Accord R33, that phone is cool. How does it compare with the Motorola Q and other MDAs?
                    Having never owned either the Q or the T-Mobile Dash i cant failrly compare them, but all the reviews i read prior to purchase said the blackjack was miles ahead. I guess they were right, because besides the winblows OS, i LOVE the phone.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Nothing special, it does it thing and gets me good service.

Verizon FTW!

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                      ----
                      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

POS, but it's cheap

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I have a Razr.

Hey, 2 years ago, I was in style.

Comment

i jus have a razor. clear faceplate. I would liek amp mobile RAZOR
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

dan twagon. that phone is pretty DANG old there. lol
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X