• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this place is dead tonight

whats wrong cb7tuner????

lol
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

the back of my leg hurts.. I dunno if it's from the accident or what but it hurts bad. and virgin mobile website is having problems so I can't fix my sisters account..

Comment

well fuck i say lantis.

that sucks.

if it helps any, my accord doesnt have any seats. and my pass side window motor broke with the window stuck down so i have to cover it with a tarp all day and night. its a shame to hide such beauty!!! lol
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Youre dead tonight.

Dont believe me? Wait.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

my passenger rear window is also stuck down, although it's only about an inch or two from the top, I used a peice of clear package tape to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
            Youre dead tonight.

Dont believe me? Wait.

thats creepy as fuck.

yet comforting somehow.

i think its caus its something my best friend doug would say lol.

only with him i know hes joking

i dont know u texasvtak.

im locking my doors now tho.
            yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
              my passenger rear window is also stuck down, although it's only about an inch or two from the top, I used a peice of clear package tape to cover it.

lol i got a coupe. and my pass window is stuck ALL the way down...

alpha sad face

Comment

the site was down a little while ago. When I realized it, I tried to find somewhere else to waste time, I started reading the backlog of xkcd comics. I must've read a hundred.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i want to build my little weekend accord for straight line racing and regular use.
                  so that the project accord can be strictly roadracing and track.

i have a NA cam but im too lazy to put it in *shrugs* because i might as well get the f22a6 and bored out tb in there as well. too much work, blah
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm seriously considering selling my car and getting an early 90's miata as a fun little roadster and cutting out of the cb game for a few years..
                    i mean.. every time I try to fix it up it gets messed up.. the one time I had the engine running good, and was on the track to get everything fixed, it gets in a wreck.. it's seriously a money pit. I must have at least $2,000 into fixing that car and keeping it running and it's still a pile of crap..

Comment

And an early 90s anything else will be different?
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

yeah but at least I can try to pick one that isn't gonna start off messed up. seriously, this has been a money pit since I got it for a couple reasons. and on top of all that, it's a wagon, it's not as fun to drive as a small car and honestly I don't see a wrecked wagon that everytime I get any money it breaks and I have to dump money into as being the best car for me right now.. even with maintenance crap keeps messing up.. I may keep it as a parts car for my next cb, since I still think the wagon has potential to be a nice cruising car, moderately fast with a t.v. or two and some stereo and yeah it could be nice... but this one is an LX model and is pretty messed up so I may just use this as parts for a future project.

but seriously I want to get another car to replace this as a drive around car. I'm just getting tired of it's problems. everytime I walk past it, I'm looking for leaks and making sure it's not got a flat an this or that isn't broken..

it's not all cb's.. just this one..

Comment

i hear ya lantis.

to tell you the truth, i REALLY want to sell my cb, so i can look for another one in better condition...

but what it boils down to is, I just CANNOT part with my accord.

it was my first car, i payed for everything, do you know how many lawns i mowed in 90-100+ degree days? driveways i shoveled?

hell id run errands for people on my damn bike for 5 bucks lol

but its like, if i got rid of my accord, then im losing all that too.

honestly, even just thinking about selling my accord upsets me. not like makes me angry, it upsets me. it makes me sad and uneasy. i really dont think i could ever part with it. ill either die with it in the driveway, or die in it wrapped around a tree.

Comment

Saosin says, "what is my body worth?"

Comment

Saosin says, "what the hell are you smoking?"
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X