UTI and V-Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTI and V-Tech

Ok, not bashing on anyone that's affiliated with the company or knows someone who is, but I was flipping through the channels and came upon a UTI infomercial. They started talking about sport compacts and the many areas you could learn including

V-Tech

Come on now, it's a big company. You would think someone would catch that.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

BUDDY BUDDY, U spelled VTAK wrong
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I planned on going there, but at work they said the program sucked because its so quick. And only 1/10 of the class will get a job, or something like that. I planned on doing it for porsche.

V-tech, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
        I planned on going there, but at work they said the program sucked because its so quick. And only 1/10 of the class will get a job, or something like that. I planned on doing it for porsche.

V-tech, lol.
        If you are gonna go to UTI for a higher end line sucg as what you havve mentioned, then that will be fine. even bmw, mercedes and other highend cars that UTI offers will guaranty you a job. But if you go for like honda or toyota, it is very hard to get into a dealership with only that background... Porsche will be ok. good luck.

v-tech, you mean the phone company right??LOL.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
          If you are gonna go to UTI for a higher end line sucg as what you havve mentioned, then that will be fine. even bmw, mercedes and other highend cars that UTI offers will guaranty you a job. But if you go for like honda or toyota, it is very hard to get into a dealership with only that background... Porsche will be ok. good luck.

v-tech, you mean the phone company right??LOL.

yea, you do have a point.

V-tech

Vtak

Comment

I have a friend that went through UTI and now works for Ford. Mayberry also completed the program, I believe, and now works for Acura.

Comment

was gonna go there too but not one around town..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I have a friend that went through UTI and now works for Ford. Mayberry also completed the program, I believe, and now works for Acura.
                I never went. I saw Jason go through it and couldn't be bothered. In fact, the dealership I work at now, 3 of the lube techs went through 2 years of UTI. And well, they're lube techs.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I seriously considered attending the UTI in Houston, back in 2004 after I graduated HS.. I have a buddy that graduated in 2002 from HS, then did the program at UTI in Houston. All he could get right out of UTI was a General Maintence Mechanic for U-Haul (Lube tech basically).. Just last week, 4 years after UTI, he got a job at the Ford Dealership right up the street from his house.. He did not reccomend the program too highly, thus being the reason I didn't follow him down there. Community College FTW! Later

Comment

yea UTI doesnt teach shit as my teachers told me. I went to TSTC (texas state technical college) its in waco. They taught you more as long as you want to learn. Some classes are long and boring but yea. You learn and its cheaper as I recall. We have another community college in dallas called Eastfield they have a good program too. I wanted to go into there honda program lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X