Spiderman 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiderman 2

anyone go see this movie...i just wanted a heads up before i go tomorrow....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

I'm not. I need to see the first before I see the second.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i know some one that see int last night at 12 he said it was good. I was gonna go tonight ot see it but ended up sitting on my fat ass
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Great movie. Didn't develop as I thought it would but a great movie none the less. They also setup the thrid part which will be intresting to see two villans (Return of the Green Goblin and Venom).
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I will see it tomorrow.

And if part 3 has venom, it will be the greatest movie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
            And if part 3 has venom, it will be the greatest movie ever.
            Venom will deffinately make his appearence soon. He's an extremely strong character in the Spider-Man story. He only loses because Spider-Man is just a smig smarter, other then that they are evenly matched, his hatered for Spider-Man keeps him going so ultimately he will be the greatest rival for Spider-Man.

Harry as the Green Goblin isn't going to be strong at all. He'll be an off and on character I bet since he just has rage but he isn't crazy.

All in all part three will be intresting we can either see Venom come to parts since his real identity and reason for hating Peter Parker was allready exposed in part 2 or we could see Dr. Conner become Lizard in part 3. Either way you know the Green Goblin is a for sure thing I just hope it isn't centered around him cause that would be week. He should be a sub plot, like MJ was in this movie.

Comment

My friend just saw it and said it sucked... 15 minutes of action, and the rest of the movie was Peter Parker whining about not wanting to be Spiderman anymore. I'll see it eventually, but after that review, I'm in no hurry!

Comment

It's a great movie. It is actually pretty action packed, the fight scenes are not very long but they are preveleant threwout the movie. You have to like the Spider-Man story in order to like the movie. If you just wana go see a movie where he's just fighting all the time then that wouldn't be true to the actual story. Remember Marvel is going to milk this franchise and by staying true to the story they will be able to make several sequals that people won't get bored of.

You friend probably also doesn't like Star Trek unless they are fighting Kilingon's the whole time, lol.

Comment

i liked the movie alot...and i especially liked the fighting scene on the subway...awesome. the special effects were good too, dock ock's tentacles looked real and so did the fighting scenes...as for the 3rd pt...sad that we're going to have to wait for 2 years but i think its going to be green goblin and the lizard...it would be cool if they start adding venom to the story so that he could come out in the 4th pt...all in all it was an awesome movie and if marvel plays its cards right, they will have many more spidey movies to come

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

btw, catwoman looks to be a crappy movie (but seeing halley berry in tight black leathor would be cool) but batman sounds like it mightbe back to its hay days when tim burton was directing...i think the scarecrow and ras al gul will be coming out in that one

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Just saw the movie guys, and i have to say it was good. I liked it wayyy better than that first, and it kept me interested the whole time. It'll be interesting to see Dr. Conner develop in part 3, but I dont really wanna see Harry in the next one, never liked the green goblin

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I just saw it as well, the movie was pretty tight. But mad people were making noises and shit laughing and calling this girl oliveoil from popeye. Also i had to take a mean piss while i was hoping the movie will hurry up and end.

Comment

i think it was a bit emotional also becuz uncle ben died in the first one, not as much action. you also feel so sad for spideman u wish he would just kill himself, lol. it was pretty coool though, i heard spidy 3 will come out in May 2007.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                          X