damn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn

So yeah as you all know I've been looking for another car.

This car in my sig turned out to be the same one I saw about a couple months back it had been hit in the front but when I went to look at it just now, it was repainted and fixed.

Such an utter disappointment.

On the other hand I remember this 91 SE that has been owned by this woman that works at the same place my girlfriend does, and everytime I saw it I drooled because of how extremely clean it was.

Anyways here it is.

$1995 Cobalt blue Honda Accord SE

Only 135k and I know for a fact it's lady owned and driven.

Downside? It's an automatic.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

nice ride, my car is an automatic too. nothing wrogn with that.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
      nice ride, my car is an automatic too. nothing wrogn with that.
      I'm going to look at it tonight actually..dont know if I'll just settle for it,

I miss owning a 5spd.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

get a 5spd swap when u drop an H in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          I'm going to look at it tonight actually..dont know if I'll just settle for it,

I miss owning a 5spd.
          Oh, I thought that you bought it already. sorry, I miss driving a 5 speed too. But with an automatic accord and bumpin my loud ass system, I think I will settle for an auto. good luck though.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

hey man auto is a relatively easy fix...

thats a decent deal tho id def look into that. good luck man
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

You can always convert to 5 speed... and then you get all the SE goodies!

I say grab it. If you know the history of it, then it's probably one of the best deals you're going to find. Auto isn't as fun as 5 speed, but it's still decent. Boost the sucker I don't mind my auto GTP all that much... with 240hp and 280ft/lbs

Comment

^^ I was waiting for that.

And yeah the car originally had Leather seats but because of the constant exposure to the sun..the leather ripped and they ended up replacing the leathers to cloth seats.

Well I took a look at the car about an hour ago. Really clean with only 135k, and from what the owners father told me, it's originally a car from California used to be owned by an older Asian guy who runs a restaurant north of here.

And from what I was told I was second in line to come and look at the car I offered to make a deposit but theres another (I assume a younger kid) buyer going there with his mother tomorrow night and it sounds like he may ultimately buy it since the asking price is $1,995.

I am however going to RI tomorrow afternoon to look at a 5th gen EX, if it's in great condition I'm putting a deposit down on it, and hopefully this one will be my ride.

I really liked the SE but I do think that kid will definitely buy it..so oh well I'll move on to a 5spd.

I also loved the fact that it has a remote controlled cd player.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

Offer them more and buy it out from under him.

It has happened to me a couple of times, so I don't feel bad about it anymore.

I lost a MINT 1972 Datsun 510 wagon that way.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                    Offer them more and buy it out from under him.

It has happened to me a couple of times, so I don't feel bad about it anymore.

I lost a MINT 1972 Datsun 510 wagon that way.
                    True I could do that but I'm already heading to R.I to take a look at this 94 EX and put a deposit down on it if I like the overall look of the car.

That SE is nice but I need a manual, and converting it would take a good while as well plus with the added cost of parts, it's a bit much.

I mean Scott you should have seen this car. Trunk was so clean I could eat off of it. Plus that nifty vent thing in the trunk looked sick lol.

Did I tell y'all I immediately thought of Type G's car when I saw it?

Not one tear ever.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

On the other hand I remember this 91 SE that has been owned by this woman that works at the same place my girlfriend does, and everytime I saw it I drooled because of how extremely clean it was.

Anyways here it is.

$1995 Cobalt blue Honda Accord SE

Only 135k and I know for a fact it's lady owned and driven.

Downside? It's an automatic.
                      1991 SE's only came in automatic. I miss my manual, even though it was a Ranger. Chirping it in second was pretty funny The SE's only came in two colors, too. One is Solaris Silver (my car) and the other is Brittany blue, if I remember correctly. That sucks that they took out the leather, though. Kinda makes it not feel special. 135K miles isnt too bad either, along with the price.

Comment

id say it still feels damn special!!! hahaha.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

^^ I was waiting for that.

And yeah the car originally had Leather seats but because of the constant exposure to the sun..the leather ripped and they ended up replacing the leathers to cloth seats.

Well I took a look at the car about an hour ago. Really clean with only 135k, and from what the owners father told me, it's originally a car from California used to be owned by an older Asian guy who runs a restaurant north of here.

And from what I was told I was second in line to come and look at the car I offered to make a deposit but theres another (I assume a younger kid) buyer going there with his mother tomorrow night and it sounds like he may ultimately buy it since the asking price is $1,995.

I am however going to RI tomorrow afternoon to look at a 5th gen EX, if it's in great condition I'm putting a deposit down on it, and hopefully this one will be my ride.

I really liked the SE but I do think that kid will definitely buy it..so oh well I'll move on to a 5spd.

I also loved the fact that it has a remote controlled cd player.
                          When I got the EX, I was in a similar situation. I was told someone was going to look at the car at 8:30 AM that Saturday, and they were coming from Ct.

At 9:00 I received a call from the owner telling me they didn't show and were coming at 11:00. He felt bad since he told me I could see the car at 11:00 and I was second in line, and I was welcome to come look at it.

I jumped into my car and drove over there, and ended up buying it on the spot (for $100 less than the ad, though it was a steal at asking price...he was asking $1100 and I ended up getting it for a grand). Just as we were shaking hands on the deal and walked inside to sign the paperwork, he received a call from the people in Ct. saying they had just gotten off the highway (they had been driving for 1.5 hours). He had to tell them the car was sold.

If it's meant to be, it does happen.

Comment

True I could do that but I'm already heading to R.I to take a look at this 94 EX and put a deposit down on it if I like the overall look of the car.

That SE is nice but I need a manual, and converting it would take a good while as well plus with the added cost of parts, it's a bit much.

I mean Scott you should have seen this car. Trunk was so clean I could eat off of it. Plus that nifty vent thing in the trunk looked sick lol.

Did I tell y'all I immediately thought of Type G's car when I saw it?

Not one tear ever.

LOL! That clean is always a good thing.

I understand about the 5 speed swap too. Having done it, I think I would just try and get a manual car. Much easier, especially since you are already looking.

The only way I would do it is if I found the PERFECT car that nothing else could touch.

Either way, I am sure you will end up with a good find! Good luck with the 94.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Yeah well the guy never called me back I figured the car was already bought tonight.

Don't care though I'm a proud new owner of a MINT ass 5th gen.

Green Pearl Clearcoat EX trim with 135k for $2,400 , I tossed down a deposit of $50 today when I drove to North Providence and tomorrow morning I'm going to pick it up with a friend of mine from work, and I'll pay him the rest which would be $2,350.

I'll have pictures by Friday.

I am officially back in business. Chea!
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X