No announcement yet.

damn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Too bad it's not a CB7, but at least it's a manual Accord again!

Swap an F22A in that bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Nice! Too bad it's not a CB7, but at least it's a manual Accord again!

Swap an F22A in that bitch!
      No way mate. I gots me a vtak! I have plans for this car down the road.

What I do wish for is an h deuce-deuce.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I am sure you will love it!
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

F22B1... worst... motor... evar.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            F22B1... worst... motor... evar.
            Hey it'll get the job done for now, until I decide otherwise.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

you got a 5th gen right, YEA WORST MOTOR EVER(no offense accordexr-moderator)

the swap to convert into a manual is a pain, i watched someone do it, which is why i wanted to do mine

but theres a hell of a lot more you have to do, such as the master cylinder, you have to either weld or put some type of spacer for the bolts, YOU HAVE TO DRILL OUT THE FIREWALL FOR THE PUSHROD, etc.

just annoying shit like that, i would leave it along, tranny-wise, and strengthen the tranny and SWAP THAT P.O.S motor, unless we're talking about the v6 5th gen

but dont let me deter you, if your up for it, go for it.....
              "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                you got a 5th gen right, YEA WORST MOTOR EVER(no offense accordexr-moderator)

the swap to convert into a manual is a pain, i watched someone do it, which is why i wanted to do mine

but theres a hell of a lot more you have to do, such as the master cylinder, you have to either weld or put some type of spacer for the bolts, YOU HAVE TO DRILL OUT THE FIREWALL FOR THE PUSHROD, etc.

just annoying shit like that, i would leave it along, tranny-wise, and strengthen the tranny and SWAP THAT P.O.S motor, unless we're talking about the v6 5th gen

but dont let me deter you, if your up for it, go for it.....

Eh thanks for the information but the guy never called back (I figured he wouldn't) so I assume that the younger kid bought it tonight.

Oh well 5th gen is the way to go.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

Wow...Fifth gen hatred....The reason why it is hated and despised other than the shitty head is because its not worth it in our cars for the power you get. I say good find man. The B1 takes boost really well just like the f22a. Its just the head is kinda shitty but you can bypass that. GL with your plans on the 5th man. BTW I have always liked that style =O.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    Wow...Fifth gen hatred....The reason why it is hated and despised other than the shitty head is because its not worth it in our cars for the power you get. I say good find man. The B1 takes boost really well just like the f22a. Its just the head is kinda shitty but you can bypass that. GL with your plans on the 5th man. BTW I have always liked that style =O.
                    Yeah me too man my cousin had a black 94 Coupe back in the day and I pretty much had a soft spot for them ever since.

I'm so glad to finally own one.

Next the 4th gen this is my second favorite.

Near compatibility of parts and engine bay setup and just a killer styling minus the said crappy engine.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                      nice ride, my car is an automatic too. nothing wrogn with that.
                      Yes there is.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Figures

As soon as I make a deal on this 5th gen.

This dude comes back with this. (I had talked him down to 2100 with the rims and he never responded)

http://providence.craigslist.org/car/376819606.html

What a shame that is.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          As soon as I make a deal on this 5th gen.

This dude comes back with this. (I had talked him down to 2100 with the rims and he never responded)

http://providence.craigslist.org/car/376819606.html

What a shame that is.

forget about him...must be some kind of liar??
                          just take your time!!!
                          or get whatever you want....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

The F22B1 isn't THAT bad.

Seriously.

I can think of a whole slew of engines that are worse.

Comment

funny how people say worst motor ever when its so close to the f22a* Non vtec f22b to f22a blind test drive I bet most on this site would have no clue what was what.

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordlx
                                funny how people say worst motor ever when its so close to the f22a* Non vtec f22b to f22a blind test drive I bet most on this site would have no clue what was what.
                                I bet they would.

Comment

Working...
                                X