Age Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
    Dammit man now i gotta clean up... WHy you made me nut on my screen?
    THATS THOSE UPSTATE NY CHICKS

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Marry her.
      And this is the third time that ive seen her

Comment

shes hot...talk to her
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I know I'm married but, damn, she is a hottie.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
            shes hot...talk to her
            i am talking to her or more like hanging out with her

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
              i am talking to her or more like hanging out with her
              kool, don't drop the ball on this one. she sounds like a keeper.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Marry her.
                lol, ANY GIRL WHOS UNDERSTANDS YOUR CAR FANATICISM, MARRY HER BEFORE SHE GET AWAY
                "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

i want to thank all u members for ur advice. im going to see what happens. next. she wants to see me tomorrow. i did make out with her before she left. she later on texted me that saying that she was thinking about me and that that kiss was good then she text me agian saying that she wants to see me again. ill let u all know what happens tomorrow nite when we hang out.

Comment

hey man...as long as she can cook.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i want to thank all u members for ur advice. im going to see what happens. next. she wants to see me tomorrow. i did make out with her before she left. she later on texted me that saying that she was thinking about me and that that kiss was good then she text me agian saying that she wants to see me again. ill let u all know what happens tomorrow nite when we hang out.
                      Sounds like things are going well so far.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

ok heres a update. she called me when i was home asking me what i was doing. i told her that im going to be working on my car and my friends truck real quick. she told me to call her when i was done. i wasnt planing on spending all nite working on shit cuz im beat to death from work. she had no problem with me working on shit. fine. so i call her tell her that im done and i want to go get something to eat. so we go get something around like 9ish. go to the water front. she orders sushi. tells me to try it. i do. her friend works there. so they are bull shitting, isnt that what girls do? we go for a walk talk about god knows what. we leave. i open her door(passenger door) she reaches over to try to open my door but she couldnt (couldnt find the unlock button), so i did. so after this what do i guys things, girls also?

Comment

I just got engaged to a girl that moved half way accross the country with me. I'm twenty and she's nineteen. Maturity comes with experience. Do what you feel is right.

(on a side note, girls from our area seem to mature faster then the rest of the world)

true story.
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

ok heres a update. she called me when i was home asking me what i was doing. i told her that im going to be working on my car and my friends truck real quick. she told me to call her when i was done. i wasnt planing on spending all nite working on shit cuz im beat to death from work. she had no problem with me working on shit. fine. so i call her tell her that im done and i want to go get something to eat. so we go get something around like 9ish. go to the water front. she orders sushi. tells me to try it. i do. her friend works there. so they are bull shitting, isnt that what girls do? we go for a walk talk about god knows what. we leave. i open her door(passenger door) she reaches over to try to open my door but she couldnt (couldnt find the unlock button), so i did. so after this what do i guys things, girls also?

If you've ever scene a bronx tale, you'd keep her forever.
                            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

ok I can speak from some exsperience , she is hott seems like a keeper but in my honest opinion age matters til she is 21 , I was with a chick for 7 years she was 17 I was 23 " I know wtf right" but it was like this i didnt want to date her so I kept blowing her off and avoiding her but she hung out with people I knew for years so it was one of those things just ended up happeniing well anyways we had a baby at 19 and 26 , My son Sean Tyler , anyways she was a mature stay home mom for 3 years then all the sudden at 22 without any notice she starts going out on weekends with friends her age , not a problem i dont want to control her so I dont see a problem we are a family so im feelin secure , so she comes home one sunday and says im all done , long story short she wanted her life back , although she is still a great mother , Im now living on my own have my son 65% of the time and what not , this can happen weather there is a child or not , I know its kind of an extreme situation but her friends are going to go out and if u are still with her when she becomes 21 best of luck keeping her from living the club/bar life that she has not yet exsperienced ... Im not sayin it wont work but In my personal opinion , she hasnt lived yet and she is going to want to eventually ...

Good Luck either way , I hope for your sake she is not one of those people that needs that or will need that part she is missing @ 21 yrs old

-Sean-

PS , she is definatelly hott , im just sayin if u end up loving her be careful ..
                              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

do what feels right to you...everybodies way in a relationship is different than the next person....if your feeling her ask for another little date..to the movies or to a race or something......one cares about age difference..my man is 32 and i'm 25 who gives a hoot about that its how ya'll get along and stuff and if you like her alot and she's not putting a fuse on what you do go for it.....lol...i don't know i thought you was a mac-daddy...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X