Age Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age Difference

OK heres how it goes. im talking to this chick, hung out with her twice. Shes a looker, a silly, got 2 jobs, and can keep a conversation. So heres my thing shes 19 and im 25, im turning 26 next wednesday. what do u guys think

Keep talkin 2 her its not like your 20yrs older than her
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      OK heres how it goes. im talking to this chick, hung out with her twice. Shes a looker, a silly, got 2 jobs, and can keep a conversation. So heres my thing shes 19 and im 25, im turning 26 next wednesday. what do u guys think

As long as you are both on the same maturity level, it shouldn't be a problem.

That isn't that many years, and the older you get, the less of a big deal it is.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I'd say your wasting your time..... I went out with a 20-year old last week, and I am 28. She drove me crazy! All this talk about how MATURE she is, well actions speak louder than words I'm afraid.

WTF was I thinking.....
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

If you guys connect go for it. Ive seen some people date older people doesnt seem to bother them.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            I'd say your wasting your time..... I went out with a 20-year old last week, and I am 28. She drove me crazy! All this talk about how MATURE she is, well actions speak louder than words I'm afraid.

WTF was I thinking.....
            Lmao...the younger girl who constantly talks about how mature she is for her age.

Been there, done that.

I'm 23 and have decided to avoid all girls with the word "teen" in their age.

EDIT: Larry, reading your description of her, I'd say she's worth a date if nothing else.

best of luck.

Comment

It is highly individual.

I have met some 25 years olds that were nuts.

I have met some 20 year olds that were way more equipped for life than 90% of people twice their age.

I say give it a go, if it doesn't work, meh.

What have you really lost?
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

C'mon man this is a no brainer... Hit it and quit it!

Seriously though if you think it can work out and she's mature enough why not

But ive been in the situation before and sometimes younger chicks just cant understand some shit. Like for example if working on your car is more important to you than she is she's gonna have to be able to deal and not whine and complain and bitch and moan all the fucking time.

Comment

In this case I'd say it shouldnt be a prob because it seems that she's mature and wise enough to carry a conversation while still being fun so you should be good. I'm 26 and I've met some 18 and 19 yr chicks that just drove me crazy( what was I thinking ) I've always dated chicks a slightly older than me to make sure that i'm not disappointed with but if a younger chick fit all criterias then its a win win situation.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord

Wait a second.....do you live in GA and is this chick named Brandi? Sound like my Ex whos just started to date a 26 year old and shes 19.

If so, hit it and quit it. That will teach the bitch. Thats it if shes my ex.

If shes not then forget what i said.
                    Last edited by Frazzums; 07-17-2007, 02:43 PM.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                    ----
                    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Some of my friends parents are 10 or more years apart. So whats a few years?
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                        Wait a second.....do you live in GA and is this chick named Brandi? Sound like my Ex whos just started to date a 26 year old and shes 19.

If so, hit it and quit it. That will teach the bitch. Thats it if shes my ex.

If shes not then forget what i said.
                        He's further North than GA
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

if theres grass on the field then play ball........j/k nah if she really mature like that then talk to her.
                          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            As long as you are both on the same maturity level, it shouldn't be a problem.

That isn't that many years, and the older you get, the less of a big deal it is.
                            x2

Keep talking with her..
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

meh, my husband is 31, and I am 22. I started dating him when I was 17, he was 26.......You will never know till you try it out. And we are happily married after 4 years of being married. and being together almost 5 years.

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X