Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entire part of apex motorsports dedicated to cb7tuner.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entire part of apex motorsports dedicated to cb7tuner.com!

Jeremy says probably at the end of the week well have an entire section of apex motorsports dedicated entirely to us and our cb7's. so finally all you have to do is click a link and there will be an assload of parts at cut prices right then and there. no more having to find crap!

should be up in like a week he says, but ill give yall a link to go ahead and check the site out if you havent already.

Type K 32-way adjustable coilovers- $1200 , but for us, $1200-$500 + 10% off = $760 shipped

http://www.apexr1.com/index.html
    Last edited by 12gage; 07-16-2007, 02:01 PM.
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

you sir have done a very good thing.

shankyou!

hahaha
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

lol deev has been a big part of it too, and the generosity of jeremy at apex motorsprts and tsudo performance along with the rest of the crew have been really nice. show your appreciation! buy the hell out of some stuff!
      Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

Originally posted by 12gage
        Jeremy says probably at the end of the week well have an entire section of apex motorsports dedicated entirely to us and our cb7's. so finally all you have to do is click a link and there will be an assload of parts at cut prices right then and there. no more having to find crap!

should be up in like a week he says, but ill give yall a link to go ahead and check the site out if you ahvent already.

Typek 32-way adjustable coilovers- $1200 , but for us, $1200-$500 + 10% off = $760 shipped

http://www.apexr1.com/index.html
        You the man bro....thats a hefty discount there....just imagine what type of profit they were making from that mark up
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Hmm makes me wonder if they will carry suspension for an MKIII supra.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

will those coilovers you're talking about handle a 3.5" drop without blowing?
            The CB7 Timeline

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordexpower
              will those coilovers you're talking about handle a 3.5" drop without blowing?
              see for yourself

oh yeah, and i made a mistake. the coilovers are 36 -way adjustable

Type K coilovers

Comment

couple things....how is it that WE cb7tuner are getting a discount. i just went to the site and the price is already listed at 650+ 130 for accords......

doesnt seem so special especially when anyone can get that price.

secondly, ive seen them for cheaper. just my .02
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  couple things....how is it that WE cb7tuner are getting a discount. i just went to the site and the price is already listed at 650+ 130 for accords......

werd.. the "special price" saves you a whopping $20

Comment

yea whats up with that!?

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

secondly, ive seen them for cheaper. just my .02

I sell the kits for $780 PLUS shipping, retail on the site

CB7 members would pay $700 plus shipping. thats $80 off.
                      www.apexr1.com

10% off on all items for CB7Tuner members

Comment

Ah, that makes more sense. Most excellent.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          Hmm makes me wonder if they will carry suspension for an MKIII supra.

yes we can get Ksport for the MkIII $845 +shipping

CB7 price $760 + shipping

they do not come with pillow ball uppers though. Those can be added though
                          www.apexr1.com

10% off on all items for CB7Tuner members

Comment

I looked at the site and when I clicked on Tein SS it went back to the home page. The setup I'm looking for is the Tein SS with Pillowball mounts and EDFC for a 93 Accord LX, but I couldn't get a price on the site...
                            Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                            Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I know this isn't the place, but I'll ask anyway... what is the benefit of the tein pillowball mounts for our cars?

Comment

Working...
                              X