pray for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how old is he??
    Not sound like an Ass,but I think he need a good ass wooping.
    Good Luck...I got a Dumb ass brother too...That got me in trouble and I spent 4 days in the LA county jail,for something he did.And I still paying for it I have to see a shrink every monday.Stupid State of California,and my brother.

What kind of drugs is he into ?

Stay up.
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

Comment

he is 21 years of age and meth is the drug. he fucken lied to everyone today that he got jumped by three gangster's because they tried to steal his bike on his way home from work. I guess he got stabbed on his face. to make a long story short, the bike is next to his car and the stab was only 1mm deep. so you do the judging. If I got jumped by three gangster's and I got stab in the face, when I am on the ground I will probably get stomped on very bad and stabbing would have been alot deeper than 1mm. Oh yeah, he had no bruises on him either. So basically he did this to himself and I am in the process of getting a restraining order. If he did this to himself, he will do this to my family. What a disgrace.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I don't know your brother, but drugs will usual make people do stupid things, so i think a restraining order would be good and possible telling the police about his drugs and she if he cant be taken in and cleaned up.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
          I don't know your brother, but drugs will usual make people do stupid things, so i think a restraining order would be good and possible telling the police about his drugs and she if he cant be taken in and cleaned up.
          the beaumont PD has his file on record already "felony". unfortunately they cannot take him in that easy unless he has posession or did something to break the law.

Comment

FUCKING meth...that sad how that damm drug can screw some one up.
            hes 21 he is a GROWN ASS MAN now.

Do what you got to do.
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

a 5th kid? and you're ADULT brother is still your problem, yet, you're suicidal due to all the pressure?

i bet that if you quit adding to it and let others deal with their own shit, AND quit having kids like they're going out of style, shit would ease up.

whining about "needing prayers" on here isn't gonna fix a goddamn thing in your life, YOUR EFFORT is.

fuck your brother. if he's determined to fuck up, he's gonna fuck up, i've got 5 of them and have been there and done that. you do what you can, you whip their ass if necessary, but in the end, it's their life and there isn't shit you can do, especially if it's putting you in a place like this. life is kicking your ass dude. worry about your kids first. mom second. dumb brothers come last.

everyone gets depressed. i'd be ashamed to mention the word "suicide" when kids are popping out like candy from a machine......never understood that shit. why complicate life when you can't handle it as is.

you sound like everyone owns your ass and you're not doing what you wanna do. more kids are simply NOT gonna help and are the icing on this shitty cake that is your life. i've got 2 girls and that's enough for anyone. it's impossible to spend enough time with them, much less 3 more.....

but don't wait on prayer to fix anything.....it's all up to you
              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Thank you for your concern, I will also pray for you. I believe that God answer's prayers. he answered mine when my son was in the hospital. Yeah, I was an idiot mentioning about suicidal, but at least I was honest about it and vented to all who are reading this. If I didn't feel close to the member's here on this website, I would never share my own personal life with any of you guys. but because I feel that this isn't another website to meet and chat, rather another place I can call home too.

I ask for prayer whenever I feel that I need one. please do not feel offended. If this OFF TOPIC section is not the place to ask for prayers, then how did my son get well??
                I am not starting an arguement, so please do not take it the wrong way. I strongly believe that my congregation, my family, my friends, and many people on this forum have prayed for my son and it saved him. not just the medicine alone, but God himself and many of everyone's prayer's. thank you again everyone, and to everyone who does understand prayer, I too will keep everyone in my prayer's. God Bless.

Comment

no father vs suicidal father...?

edit: think about it meng...both are fairly negative effects on the kids. enjoy and spend time with ones you love most. your mom is about to die, who gives a fuck about her.

and this whole God and religion thing is getting out of control. im gonna bounce out before i get converted or something.
                  Last edited by wed3k; 07-18-2007, 02:33 AM.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X