one of the reasons i miss highschool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the reasons i miss highschool.

the people. i've made so many good friends at highschool. black, white, asian, whatever. i've just met alot of awesome, fun, funny people.

this was last year, in mid class, just start breaking out. and yeah, the teacher was at the front of the class trying to teach the entire time.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=1207468

don't feel bad i miss it to. it sucks once you are out and never get to see your freinds

used condoms? wtf

Comment

nah i still gotta year. word.

Comment

no wonder kids are dumb as fuck nowadays. the teachers are scared to do much.
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          no wonder kids are dumb as fuck nowadays. the teachers are scared to do much.
          For fear of racial discrimination accusations....

Comment

Yea it will suck after highschool, no more knowing were the parties are at it sucks cuase if you don't have nothing to do on a weekend sucks hardcore!
            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

That was kinda like my first semester down at waco lol then met some people after that and it was history haha. Either way college > high school.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                That was kinda like my first semester down at waco lol then met some people after that and it was history haha. Either way college > high school.
                x2
                Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                  x2
                  werd..

Comment

Haha yea its always nice to hang out with people you grew up with but then college is a completely diff experience. New people, new place, new habits. Haha I like it. Its different. Just cost a bit more thats all. And enjoy it while it lasts cuz when you get older you wont get to do as much of this as you did in the past.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

college is 3950950385 times better than h.s...except the workload gets intense at times..the parties outshine the bullshit sweet 16;s i went to..i dont have to bring gifts..jus liquor or girls lol..im on my own..theres thousands of diff people on one campus..there really is no school night in college..ive partied during weekdays..even when i had papers and shit due the next day...and still got good grades on them

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        the people. i've made so many good friends at highschool. black, white, asian, whatever. i've just met alot of awesome, fun, funny people.

this was last year, in mid class, just start breaking out. and yeah, the teacher was at the front of the class trying to teach the entire time.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=1207468

This must be one of the most ignorant post on this site. How does one post there ignorance for the world to see it and yet be proud of the foolishness? There is nothing in the clip to boast or to be proud of in my opinion.
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Umm... College PWNS! High School
                          RICE COOKA!!

Comment

thats one of the very reasons why i hate high school so much.

I can't wait to get the fuck out and go to college, where the majority of the people there care about their education.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
                              This must be one of the most ignorant post on this site. How does one post there ignorance for the world to see it and yet be proud of the foolishness? There is nothing in the clip to boast or to be proud of in my opinion.

please forgive me for enjoying fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X