• Time
  • Show
Clear All

man why do people do this to CB7's?

lol check out this craigslist cb7

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/373271318.html

i feel bad for the car and the person thats gonna buy it
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

haha, ah man terrible. my eyes hurt. price better be more than negotiable,lol

Comment

is this guy on drugs? $6200 he better share some of the good shit with me for that price. it's cars like that that give us all a bad name!
      some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
      some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
      some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
      f1 fan

Comment

lol no kidding that must be a badass accord too, more or less turbo and supercharged for that much money shit probably does 200+mph WHILE hitting the switches lol
        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

lol
          some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
          some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
          some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
          f1 fan

Comment

I think its sponsored by the local Auto Parts Store.(they seem to carry the most awful sport compact parts)
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

everything that a cb7 is not suppose to be thats just sad
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

That is a very sloppy install, on top of everything else... Clean up the trunk, tails, remove the wing, and the side skirts. PLUS clean up the interior, it would be semi decent.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                  That is a very sloppy install, on top of everything else... Clean up the trunk, tails, remove the wing, and the side skirts. PLUS clean up the interior, it would be semi decent.

repaint it, and then drop the price about 3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                    repaint it, and then drop the price about 3k
                    I wouldnt even bother with paint at this point in the game... just wax it, and make it shiny again...

Comment

i love the tv screens in the sun visors. might as well put a tv in the middle of the steering wheel. lol
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

there are a few things that you dont do to a honda an that car has all of the
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Kinda reminds of a 9091 i saw. Black, auto, 18" rims, upswept exhaust - wanted $3200

The only think i like about that car is the wing and the visors.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

What exactly is a "three peace wing"? Are there three peace signs on the wing?!?!
                            Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

AH HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAH AHAHA AHAHA

ok. yeah. im done. he's an idiot...

Comment

Working...
                              X