X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods that wasnt cool! lol

im just curious as to why my sebrings thread was closed

ill delete this if i could just get a quick answer? i mean there was no flaming or anything so why did it get locked?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

this one:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80196
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Because it became a flame-fest.

Oh, why do you have a wristband on the shifter?
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

not hardly? just people saying they dont like my car but they r entitled to their opinion.

the wristband is just there for the hell of it. its for a band called "The Used"

Comment

he sweats from pushing in that clutch.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            he sweats from pushing in that clutch.

Comment

I love the used

I didn't close the thread. Dunno who did... But whatever, was there anything more to say?

Make a member's ride thread in the Other Automotive forum.

It's not as good a car as the CB7 in terms of quality, but I must say, it's a sharp car. The manual transmission is quite uncommon as well!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I love the used

I didn't close the thread. Dunno who did... But whatever, was there anything more to say?

Make a member's ride thread in the Other Automotive forum.

It's not as good a car as the CB7 in terms of quality, but I must say, it's a sharp car. The manual transmission is quite uncommon as well!

If we cut out the bad
                Well then we’d have nothing left
                Like I cut up your mouth
                The night I stuffed it all in
                And you lied to the Angel
                Said I stabbed you to death
                If we go at the same time
                They'll clean up the mess

haha yeah they are teh win!

but deev that was originally posted here in OT (i didnt think it belonged where posts matter) and then moved to other auto??

i mean ill make another if u want but the rules said something about recreating threads like on that was locked i think so i unno. ur call tho

Comment

Eh, make a real member's ride thread for it... same format, just in that forum.

Comment

I closed it preemptively because there was only one way it could end, and it was rapidly heading that way.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

sebrings are shit compared to cb7s...does the truth hurt that badly?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Well, considering the fact that his CB7 is in pretty poor condition, and the Sebring is in good shape, the opposite is true in this case. He's not choosing the Sebring over the CB7, just making the CB7 a project car while he HOPEFULLY has the Sebring as the reliable one. As long as he takes care of it, it'll last. It has the drivetrain of an Eclipse GT, so it's not total Chrapsler.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                          sebrings are shit compared to cb7s...does the truth hurt that badly?

motion for ban for breaking rule about generally respecting other members. i believe it was a 3 day ban when i did it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                            motion for ban for breaking rule about generally respecting other members. i believe it was a 3 day ban when i did it.
                            wow..are you on your period?

Comment

This is why the last thread was closed. 5 posts or so and it has already started again.

Turbo, you said yourself in the very first post that it wasn't flaming, it was just people voicing their opinion, in the other thread.

Starchland didn't say anything in this thread that wasn't said in that thread, so how does it justify a ban here, but not a thread closure there?

It sounds like we are not the ones with the double standard.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X