WWCB7T do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWCB7T do????

I was planning on moving back home when my lease ran out to start saving for a house...

But I'm planning on going back to school in the next year while I work... and I could do everything close to my apartment... so I'm now thinking about staying in BK another year.

It's been good... the puzzy... the freedom... Brooklyn. If we keep the lease, we get a free month's rent, as well as not having to deal with moving or initial lease costs (broker's fees, security deposits, furniture, yadder yadder). The only thing that sucks is my room is really small, but that hasn't killed me yet.

Only thing that sucks is, again, throwing another 10K down for another year of rent. And not being able to have the cars I really want (or not, I've been thinking about getting into road racing/a second car just to tinker with). But so far, for the convenience and lack of hassle from the rents it's been worth it. Now that I'm settled in I can save more, etc...

WWCB7T do????

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    WWCB7T do????
    This is what you do.........

You go to the bear mountain meet on saturday!

Comment

Working...
    X