Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10% 0ff apex and tsudo performance parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npor
    it was a bump, dick.
    oh may bad, sorry cuz and yes i do have a dick.
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

anyone bought from them?

Comment

i was until i gave up finding out what they charge for shipping.

i must have called them like 6 different times and all i got was an answer machine.

Comment

Great find! Lowered pricing is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
            i was until i gave up finding out what they charge for shipping.

i must have called them like 6 different times and all i got was an answer machine.
            apexr3@yahoo.com

thats the reps. email. hes pretty quick on sending a reply back, so talk to him and he should work it out for you.

deev isnt going to bump him up to 30 posts, and thats fully understandable. this is the part were i see if they really want our buisness or not. Im even gonna try to see if he cant make a section of the page entirely for us, like hes got special sections for evo's, wrx's..etc..
            Last edited by 12gage; 07-11-2007, 09:48 AM.
            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

He's a new member, and not an official shop owner on this forum. Therefore, he gets no special status. If he wants our business, he can post like everyone else, and get to know his market. A 10% discount is fantastic, but he benefits more from this captive market more than we benefit from his discount. He is perfectly welcome to purchase advertising space, or even a Member Shop (ESPnet did that with JUST 30 posts... because he proved to me that his products are quality, and that he cares about this platform). Otherwise, he may make 30 posts and join the rest of us here

Comment

understood.

Comment

so deev are you gonna bump them or not? maybe theyll sponsor my car because im broke! if theyre nice enouhg to give a discount we should be nice enough to let them access the rest of the forum to say it right? they arent really beginners their a shop.

Comment

i don't think so, Deev said a post or two back that they would have to go through the same process as us. They need to post 30 times in a positive manner to prove themselves.

Comment

but they arent some kid with a 500 dollar accord. theyre an established shop trying to help us out. their prices are good and an additional 10 percent off of those prices is even better. maybe the discount would be better yet if they saw wed actually buy things from tem. what are they going to make 30 posts about anyway? do they care about cb7s. no. they care about selling car parts for many different models. they have good parts and good prices.

Comment

good find! great price on the Apexi WS II system!

Comment

id sport that tenzo r valve cover along with my APC projector lights and double decker wing!!!
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

calm down guys! were workin on this heavily. (so heavly that i did not sleep yesterday and had to work 3rd.)

and as for interest, he is really interested in cb7.com

Comment

Heres some of the stuff they have done. they just got finished with an infiniti g35 twin turbo that was in last months super street.

AND YES, THEY HAVE MADE A 425 HP H22 AT 19PSI.

Comment

bump good company.

Comment

Working...
                                X