No announcement yet.

boost feels good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, and if you check out socalsupras.com, you'll find plenty of 7M haters on there. If it aint twin turbo, it aint sh!t to them, so to speak.

theres lots of debate of which is actually more better. of course it all boils down to personal preference.

I, myself, enjoy the power on tap of the 7MGE. With the lil goodies i have, its pretty decent. Love highway pulls. You can feel like, torque kick in at around 3.5-4K. Something i've never felt with any honda i've owned.

be good to it man, and it will be good to you.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

What are you using to tune right now?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

You should seriously look at upgrading things like the chassis before chasing power... people in north america do everything ass backwards...

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          What are you using to tune right now?

umm...i'm running stock boost basicly...lol...the pcm compensates for fuel up until 14psi i think?then it cuts fuel.
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            i was blasting in my friend's super coupe thunderbird. supercharged at 10 psi stock, listen to that whine at 110 and pulling!!!
            I had a friend back in high school with a 91 T-bird SC as well, after he installed a new clutch we realized how much he was losing from a slipping clutch, cuz it grabbed and went better after the install.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
            X