boost feels good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boost feels good...

so i got my 87 supra running yesterday...boost is the most amazing feeling ever even at 8 psi.

cost of car: $800

Sold ebc taht came with car: -175

cost of used turbo= +125

turbo gasket set= +35

misc hoses, etc.= +27

total= $812

boost= priceless

well 8psi was short lived, one of my couplers is completely torn, so a new one is on its way.also an mbc and i'm getting ready for 12 psi

right now the best the car pulls is 4 psi, still pulls decent though.
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Nioce!
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

sweet more details pics and stories ! i shall have a snail under the faded CF hood soon too!

Comment

Head gaskets are fun to replace

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

ske-rew you...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Is Empera on the list of mk3 owners? He was the first one on here to get one! We keep putting our race off... For about a year, his car was in bad shape (surprise! head gasket!)... Now that he's up and running, and crazy powerful, my car is down! Not for long, though... you'll see a cb7/mk3 showdown before this summer is over! Unless emp blows a head gasket again...

Comment

i was blasting in my friend's super coupe thunderbird. supercharged at 10 psi stock, listen to that whine at 110 and pulling!!!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

LOL!

Whoops.

Comment

Yeah, boost is fun. Even though the turbo Colt is running a max of 6psi right now lol....oh well, it sounds nice . I really hope to own a turbo Supra someday....I gotta start saving my money though lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

You've just been given a taste brother. You dont really know until your around 20 psi.

Comment

lmao i can see it now.... deev will probably strip the living shit out of the car.
                      the only thing that he would leave in his car would be the drivers seat, steering wheel and the shifter. lmao.

i want to see this race.
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

hater

the engien was rebuild 15k ago with a mhg.i have talked to the origianl owner and he told me that it was done by a rebputible machine shop here in the pitt area.he said his mom blew the hg when he was away lol.
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                          You've just been given a taste brother. You dont really know until your around 20 psi.

I have had my share of little birdies tell me that if you get a bigger turbo, the 7M can handle is share of power. Up to 700hp recorded on stock internals.

Thats one healthy fuckin 7M though

he obviously had a MHG and aftermarket headbolts

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                            lmao i can see it now.... deev will probably strip the living shit out of the car.
                            the only thing that he would leave in his car would be the drivers seat, steering wheel and the shifter. lmao.

i want to see this race.
                            you check out supramania.com and socalsupras.com yet, bro? Good f'in sites.

turn that boost up to twelve psi, have yourself some fun.

do go too far past that though, unless you want a CT-26 in pieces.

Comment

yes i am on supramania thats a good forum.

i should post a pic of teh compressor housing on the ct26 the car came with...dumbass ran it to 14.5 psi...lol.

future plans are 57 trim ct26 upgrade, 550's (that i'm getting for free,woot woot) lexus afm and safc...some where around 16ish psi haha...

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                              X