X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
    My mom had only one ME! in 1985.

I got you beat....I was born in 1980
    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-10-2007, 12:14 AM.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      You already know that 98% of what your parents say and do to you is annd will be for your better benefit. It may not seem like it, but it will. As for your age, if your under 18 or 17, you really dont have a choice but to do what they say. If you have a job and you bought your car, why do they get to say what you can and cannot do to your car? What if you do something to your car they dont approve of? If you bought it, they cant take it away from you.

Your at that shitty cusp. Your old enough to have a job and buy things, but you still need your parents living life. I was there. Unfortunately it ended with me yelling at my mom. We eventually got over it, but it happens. And at the rate things seem to be going in your house, your gonna end up having a knock-down-drag-out fight with your mom. One or both of you will end screaming and/or crying and it'll be pretty ugly for a few days. If she continues to be oppressive and a "bitch", deal with it until you find a way out. For both of your sakes, i hope it turns out good.

You really just need to sit her/them down and explain, and show, to them that you are a growing man/kid/person and that you appreciate and understand their rules and decisions, but you need some space. You need to go out with your gf - w/o your sister. You bought and paid for your car(right?) and its yours to do with what you please. You may want to do crazy or "stupid" things to it, but your smart enough not to go running it head-on into a wall or 5 o'clock traffic. But let them know that you still need guidance and that you dont "know everything". Trust me, to a certain degree, living on your own/paying bills is easy but it cant get difficult if your not careful.

Whether it takes sitting them down or screaming and yelling, you ultimately need to be venting/ranting to them, not us. Not that we dont enjoy helping you out, but in order for things to change, or start changing, theyre the ones that need to know how you feel. GL and i hope it works out for you dude.

repeat and redefined of what I said!

SUMMARY...you have to grow up ...and living in your parents house..you have to abide by their rules!

no way around it!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

wow, I cant believe this discussion actually made 4 (basically 5) pages...
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Doesn't matter either way your always an angry little man..what else is new?
          keep talking and i might change my mind, in fact ill re-create America's past using you as an example.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^^

Ok..ok..I think its time to lower the hostility!

its only a conversation of GROWING UP under the parents roof...

no need to get mad at each other!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
              I got you beat....I was born in 1980
              In the words of Beavis & Butt-Head:

Butt-Head: ah..huhuhuhuh, you're old.

Beavis: Yeah, Yeah! Old! Hehehehee!!!

Joking!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                ... you turn out to be a complete dick head and thinks the world is out to get you.

this sounds scarcely familiar on this board..

well, if fit makes you guys feel any better about ripping me a new ass hole, i do see things like the way you've said, i still dont feel its fair. oh well.

i'll just deal with it, or stand up to my folks and tell them what i think

All my life, ive been raised to never stand up to my elders,

im just gonna talk to them, see where that gets me, its a start. and if that dont work.

theres always dorm life.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
                  In the words of Beavis & Butt-Head:

Butt-Head: ah..huhuhuhuh, you're old.

Beavis: Yeah, Yeah! Old! Hehehehee!!!

Joking!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    keep talking and i might change my mind, in fact ill re-create America's past using you as an example.
                    i seriously hope you dont mean what i think you do...

Comment

I like to think of myself as the Flavor Flav of CB7Tuner. Trying to relive some of the tension in here. We need to laugh every once in a while. I'm serious when it comes to college, but after school, I'm loose than four lug nuts off a donut. I'm thinking of wearing a orange jumpsuit, and when I grow my hair back, I'm getting green twists in my head. Mabye wear a clock and a radio bumper sticker on my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                        i seriously hope you dont mean what i think you do...
                        i wrote it in a way for people to figure it out for themselves. if you know me then you know me.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

some of you guys are taking this way to seriously. yeah his situation isnt that bad but whats he supposed to do ball it up inside? seams the crazy fools who shoot up schools and what not are always kept to themselves. let him bitch, its the internet who cares? he not saying go cry for me. ive seen whiney stupider topics here
                          i wasnt allowed to have a tv in my room because i might bring girls over to watch it. i have tons of stupid rules my parants made up. looking back, i laugh.
                          Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                          Someone call the "wambulance"
                          i dont know why but thats funny as hell.
                          FA1

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                            this sounds scarcely familiar on this board..

well, if fit makes you guys feel any better about ripping me a new ass hole, i do see things like the way you've said, i still dont feel its fair. oh well.

i'll just deal with it, or stand up to my folks and tell them what i think

All my life, ive been raised to never stand up to my elders,

im just gonna talk to them, see where that gets me, its a start. and if that dont work.

theres always dorm life.
                            never stand up?

Typical mexican family.

With that, you GOTTA stand up to them. It's the only way they will listen to you.

Just don't lose your temper and don't yell.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              never stand up?

Typical mexican family.

With that, you GOTTA stand up to them. It's the only way they will listen to you.

Just don't lose your temper and don't yell.
                              yea...and then you'll have the word "attitude" shot at you and next thing you know, you'll get kicked out of the house.

<-trying to milk parents out of their money
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                                <-trying to milk parents out of their money
                                Now THATS what im talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X