So know I know why teens snap, and shoot crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
    we're(or at least i'm not) bitchin about him bitchin', we're just tellin him not to bitch THAT HARD, venting is fine, its when you make some drastic decision like running away or moving out that will hurt him later down the road

I didnt know there were certain degrees of bitchery.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      I know, thats why i dont give a shit what you say

i was just venting.
      I could give a rats ass whether you care what I say. Venting is one thing, bitching is another.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        fucking kangaroos.
        Its all part of the big picture. Your parents will suck. Do. Whatever. I know how it goes. My mom is still a 'smother mother', it drives me absolutely mad, but I guess its better than not caring at all.

I have generally gotten along with my parents. I just didnt bring anything bad upon myself, or give them grief or whatever, but you can only do so much I guess. You cant change who they are.

Although I am pretty independant from them now, as much as I can be I guess, they still try to have that, grip, or they try to make me think they are still in control, I guess its just how it goes when your young off doing your own thing. Hell, my dad and his, mum and her mum, still have this problem sometimes haha..

Shit, when I bought my car, I never thought he would agree, but my dad helped me get a loan, I honestly couldnt believe it. I guess not causing shit was a good thing. Is a good thing.

Though they like to know, I dont really tell them what I spend my money on, especially on the car LOL, or whatever, but I try to give them just, no reason to be bitter about anything.

I guess its just a matter of compliance, and just stay out of their hair and try not to cause grief, and it may pay off. Theres a certain degree of avoidance that can be taken, at your discression of course.

If this shit really does bother you so much, just try to, well, as said avoid it. Keep it out of your mind. If you tell your mind to not let one thing or another bother you, it wont, zen is grand. Hah.

And hey, if you want some suggestions on where to spend cash on your Supra (other than the turbo), I am all for making suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
          I could give a rats ass whether you care what I say. Venting is one thing, bitching is another.

then there really isnt a problem.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

I say we all should go to sleep!, whos with me! yes?no?
            My Black "H"
            AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
              I say we all should go to sleep!, whos with me! yes?no?
              yes, i have other stuff to worry about than family right now. i have to handle the entire shop and do a clutch job this week.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                yes, i have other stuff to worry about than family right now. i have to handle the entire shop and do a clutch job this week.

dude, doing a clutch on a RWD was a bitch, i cant imagine it on a fwd(never done one)

GL on that bro.

Comment

Ok I am going to start now Danny.
                  Last edited by Dv8; 07-09-2007, 02:44 AM.

Comment

dude, doing a clutch on a RWD was a bitch, i cant imagine it on a fwd(never done one)

GL on that bro.
                    there's no fucking way...there's 2x less steps in the shop manual for a RWD because i am doing it on a old school corolla. AE86 generation.

however ive never actually *done* one for a RWD so i guess ill find out when i tackle it this week. getting paid 120 bucks for it, talk about cheap labor
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                      Ok I am going to start now Danny.
                      go for it.

Comment

go for it.
                        Diff, twin plate clutch, rs*r japan super coilovers, steering wheel (round, lol) and some hardbuckets.

You dont need power to make that sucker go sideways. It just helps. Bwaha.
                        Last edited by Dv8; 07-09-2007, 02:48 AM.

Comment

you sound spoiled to me. DO you think your the only kid who ever went 'through shit'

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            you sound spoiled to me. DO you think your the only kid who ever went 'through shit'

i never said i was the only kid. I know there are others, i even acknowledged that. I even said I can relate to kids who have problems beyond their controll

even if i am spoiled. So what? it isnt my fault.

dont get me wrong, im really greatful for all that i have. But think about it, aint my fault.

maybe thats why it pisses me off so much that when i go out on dates my sister comes.

I dont know.

im sure once i figure it out, life wont be so difficult.

Comment

i fall under the second option.

all throughout my high school days, i had to get home right after school and watch my kid brother and sister because they were too young to be left alone and my parents were divorced.

It sucked because i never really got to go out and make friends. all i did was stay home and play video games and change diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                                i fall under the second option.

all throughout my high school days, i had to get home right after school and watch my kid brother and sister because they were too young to be left alone and my parents were divorced.

It sucked because i never really got to go out and make friends. all i did was stay home and play video games and change diapers.
                                well, my folks arent divorced, but they both work, at the least ten hours.

and I used to fall under the same circumstances.

Well, my sister dosent use diapers any more, but im still here

Comment

Working...
                                X