Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So know I know why teens snap, and shoot crap

because they have parents with ridiculous rules like

1) "Oh, you're going out with you're girlfriend, don't forget to take your little sister"

2) "Where do you think you're going? its twelve in the afternoon. You have to baby sit your 12-year-old sister 24/7 and continue not having a life"

3) "Curfew? You don't have a curfew, you wouldn't have a chance to use it."

4) "Turbo? I don't care if your paying for it, you're just going to kill yourself..." (ok maybe not a bad one, but it still sucks)

I dont want to sound like every other teenager in america, but i fell if i dont vent, im going to go and do somethign retarded.

later

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

waaaaaaaaaa :P

make responsible decisions and they will pay off

Comment

Go catch aids.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
        waaaaaaaaaa :P

make responsible decisions and they will pay off
        I dont ever remember making irresponsible ones, but makes sense...

Originally posted by d112crzy
        Go catch aids.
        Exactly, That'll show em.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

throw a squirrel into traffic. that works for mitch.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
            so does hittin' roaches and ghostbustin'

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
              so does hittin' roaches and ghostbustin'

thats our mitch!

i think we should all be very proud of him. without mitch, our squirrel and ghost population would be fucking insane.

fucking kangaroos.
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

thats our mitch!

i think we should all be very proud of him. without mitch, our squirrel and ghost population would be fucking insane.

fucking kangaroos.

Dude are you high??

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  Dude are you high??

i dont know anymore?

but u seemed upset in ur original post, and u see what ive done here is take your attention off of what was bothering you and make you wonder, just what gimicks might i find on amishdonkey.com?

well my friend, run along to amishdonkey.com now and find out! funny arse vidjos.

Comment

Wow, that sucks eh. As far as the car goes, just mod it out without telling them (unless they have to pay) let them find out on thier own. Thats what I do. As far as your sis goes, get on her good side, so she can help you out in stressful situations. Or like me you could be the only kid in the house. Lucky Me!!
                    My Black "H"
                    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

dude, to take your mind off of all of that, go in the Supra to a empty parking lot, and do some donuts. You will feel better.

Comment

Someone call the "wambulance", your life must be so terrible, I'm sorry for you.

Get over it. When you grow up and learn to live as a responsible human being, things will change and you probably won't have to deal with your parents.

Some kids have real problems, taking care of your little sister, having a curfew, and not having a turbo is not anywhere near a real problem.

As you get older you'll learn to realize that the stuff you're complaining about now doesn't mean shit.
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                          Someone call the "wambulance", your life must be so terrible, I'm sorry for you.

Get over it. When you grow up and learn to live as a responsible human being, things will change and you probably won't have to deal with your parents.

Some kids have real problems, taking care of your little sister, having a curfew, and not having a turbo is not anywhere near a real problem.

As you get older you'll learn to realize that the stuff you're complaining about now doesn't mean shit.

easy for you to say

your not him you dont know what happens in HIS life you cant say "get over it" when you dont know what he has to get over

Comment

wtf?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

im mitch btw

and yes that was only once and I was very drunk at the time and my friend dared me to but yeah that little fucker did get OWNED

Comment

Working...
                              X