1-18-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-18-08

I saw a preview for this movie when I went to see transformers.

It was a pretty good preview, left you in the dark and didn't even give you a name ( only 1-18-08)

Some kind of scary movie, anybody else see this preview?

I've searched for it over the internet but found other forums that were just as confused.

, Transformers was AWESOME, best movie i've seen a in awhile

I saw the same preview last night when i went to see "Live Free or Die Hard"

Preview reminded me of a "Saw" type movie.....but "Live Free or Die Hard" was awesome also
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

^^^^^^^
      Wasn't that an interesting preview?

To anybody that hasn't seen it, you just type in the date and it gives you different stuff for the movie.

Edit: www.1-18-08.com is the offical website for the movie, nothing special, but thought i'd post it up.
      Last edited by 1990HybridCB7; 07-08-2007, 10:04 PM.

Comment

honestly, i think its either godzilla 2 or one of those other movies that had some alien come to earth.....

remember at the end of godzilla, there was a egg left after the blew up the madison square garden, but what did the comets have to do with it(or were their comets????)

or ID4:2, will needs another action flick
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

I will tell you guys what its actually called tomorrow

(work at a movie theater)

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1060277/

no (released) name yet, but I think its a Godzilla movie as well. Maybe not Godzilla 2 in the sequel to the first American release sense, but I think its a Godzilla movie.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Thats my sis' b-day I think I'll just get her a ticket to that movie as her present.

Comment

i thought it was another one of those end of the world threads..

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...verfield+movie

Comment

I saw it also on the 3rd when I went to watch transformer. very cool concept from a 1st person's point of view. I wonder if the entire movie is gonna be from behind the camcorder??
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

intense.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                          From same URL:

"Other reported speculation included a Voltron film adaptation"

OMG VOLTRON!!! Now that would be awesome (but I doubt it will be)!
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I found an extra trailer for the movie you guys are talking about, the only title it had was "JJ Abrams Film"

sorry lol

Comment

Yeah i saw it and had the same reaction. "Whoa...Godzilla 2? War of the Worlds 2?? Im seeing that..."

So at least we know its a monster movie. Better not be something stupid or cheesy. An original movie would be nice. BTW - Transformers roxorD my soxorS

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X