A nice afternoon story!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice afternoon story!!

So I have been helping the inlaws most of today moving some stuff into a storage, so after we finished that we all went to lunch then headed home. After chilling at home for about 1 hour Jarhead293(felipe) swung by to pick something up then I went back to chill with wifey, had a quickey then she started nagging me to get her a sundae from Mickey Ds. Got dress and on my way to Mickey Ds some dude in a 94 red civic coupe pulled up asking me if I wanna sell my car which I told him if he got 4 geez he can have it. He kept asking me questions then asked if i raced which I told him that I stopped racing years ago, he then made a smart remark that I dont race because my car was slow So I said lets take it up the road when the light goes green and he nodded yes. Green light came....I floored it and whooped him by atleast 2 cars without even trying He was all stock except a drop so whatever. Made a U-turn and pulled into Mickey Ds but was told that they dont sell there strawberry sundae anymore , so I made a detour to go to the Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins across the street. Pulling into the parking lot I see this black 90/91 cb ex pulling out with a fart can and some dirty ugly ass chrome wheels(they were seriously ugly) but then I noticed that this car had a flushmount spoiler on the back. I fanned down the dude to stop, pulled into a spot and throw the shifter in Park and jumped out. The guy was reluctant to stop or open his window( I would be too if I saw 280 lb big black guy running up to my car ) but he finally came to a complete stop and opened the window. I asked him he wanted to sell his spoiler and he started laughing and asked "so you like the spoiler huh?" and I replied knowing that he doesnt know what he has , " yea, I havent found any in good condition at the junkyard so I thought you might want to sell yours". He said ok and that he will be repainting the his car in a little bit and he might just take it off and sell it to me. He took my number and then we bullshitted a lil bit and he started asking me if he could paint his wheels black and how would it look. Remind you this guy is atleast 35 yr old with grey hair( definately doesnt fit the tuner look at all). So if all works out and depends how much he wants to sell it for I might have a flushy THE END!!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

inlaws... you're married, bro?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      inlaws... you're married, bro?
      you can put it that way
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
        you can put it that way

in that case... Me too?

i want a flushy, too...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

congrats i guess...
          My Black "H"
          AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Working...
          X